Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Q&A: If you were running for office..

How would you fix your country's foreign policy to help protect a country's national interests, national security, ideological goals, and economic prosperity? Terrorism, the economy, immigration, etc.?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

hmmm... political area I think...

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Default Re: Q&A: If you were running for office..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    How would you fix your country's foreign policy ?
    That depends on the country we are talking about....

Different countries need different policies.... I think that you cannot use the same playbook on every team.

Now, if you are talking about the USA... from my perspective from outside the USA.... is that protectionism is the key.... now, that is just my personal opinion....

Default Re: Q&A: If you were running for office..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    How would you fix your country's foreign policy to help protect a country's national interests, national security, ideological goals, and economic prosperity? Terrorism, the economy, immigration, etc.?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Internationally, I would recognize that everyone in the world has the same rights that we say people have here, through our Declaration of Independence and Preamble to the Constitution. This would mean that each nation has the right to choose their own government and we would respect their territory the way we want ours respected. Plus use other things in the document, in order to gain the moral high ground. I would cut back on exporting weapons of death, and increase exporting culture and life affirming things. I believe that other nations would gladly help with issues like global terrorism if we show them respect. Expand the principle called "right to life' to living people, after they have been born.

Domestically I would try to protect and develop the middle class, and labor who are responsible, for buying more goods and services for which both rich and poor prosper. The nation is out of balance with big business having all the power and workers have less and less, with no job security,etc. I would seek for the nation to be more peaceful in the world. There is a thing called a “peace dividend” that says items produced in peace circulate through the economy better than war weapons, that have only one use. Nobody is going to take over the US if we do not produce more bombers than any one in the world next year. We can always build more if we see a world crisis emerging. Things like moving away from an oil based economy and protecting the environment are a given.

One more thing I would put more money into prevention, in areas like health and crime, rather than wait for the back end, high health costs of long term illness and care, and also expensive prisons. There are several people on the forum that disparage programs for the poor, but they are the real infrastructure of the nation. Investing in a well rounded education could produce, more people who bring productive ideas and skills into society, more so than investing to protect the nation Georgia, or Iraq.

Lastly if I could, I would try to move people away from so much fear. Much of the public is controlled by fear based issues.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Anarchy in the USA!!!!

Rookie Poster

My first step would be to abolish government, the rest would take care of itself.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'd reach back into my Cossack ancestry for a primitive way to deal with my enemies. Putin would enjoy getting a taste of his own medicine.

What's going on, HTG?