Junior Poster

Default Anything New on Red Ivy?

I have tried to contact her from her site but have had no success. Does anyone know anything about her current activities? Also if anyone has any new pictures I would be much appreciated.

she doesn't shot for anyone.. all that is out there is some non nude pics on bobs tgirls....sorry u are just going to have to call her up...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Default She is incredible

I've seen her twice and she has fucked me three times (twice the last time - about 2 months ago). She is very beautiful... a bit snotty, but not too bad if she likes you. Incredible lips to match that delicious cock. Expensive, but I highly recommend.

Junior Poster

How expensive is she? Do you know if she does any traveling and seriously how big is it anyways?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gieric
    How expensive is she? Do you know if she does any traveling and seriously how big is it anyways?

I understand typically 200 to 400

Pics look pretty hawt
    http://www.theredivy.com/

I hear Service can be a crapshoot.

Rookie Poster

Default Red Ivy

According to her ad on Eros, Red Ivy is in NYC. However, I have been trying to meet her in NYC for the past month and she keeps saying that she is still in LA. Has anyone met her recently and can confirm whether she is in LA or NYC? I am very eager to meet her despite the awful reviews as I am really curious about the size of that cock. Is it really that big? Just want to know if she is playing games and if it is worth the effort to follow up.