Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11 REQUIEM

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4

Junior Poster

aint noone on planet earth gonna disrespect those that lost their ives. i was a part of the scene, i am from ny.. its ridiculous to think that anyone is ever going to forget.. it is ridiculous to keep celebrating this tragedy with photos and yearly name reading all morning on the news.. on every channel.. its not a damn holiday..

and furthermore.. just cause someone got lucky and smashed some buildings. doesnt mean that the united states is granted a license to wage war against the earth for the rest of eternity.

peace. love and respect

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    6 years later, they still need to catch Osama Bin Laden and skin him to death for bringing chaos to the world.

~Kisses.

HTG
    who trainned him to bring chaos to the world?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    6 years later, they still need to catch Osama Bin Laden and skin him to death for bringing chaos to the world.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Chaos was a part of our universe long before slime like Bin Laden or Bush.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Human-After-All
    The people killed in the September 11th attacks were innocent civilians, and the attack itself was not an act of war, but an unjustifiable act of terror.

But in fairness, people are all talking about hunting down Bin Laden and getting revenge and so on and so on. But trust me, having grown up in a country which until a few years ago was rife with the exact same kind of hatred, (Ireland), this kind of thinking only brings more and more suffering. We get one of them, they get one of us, that's how it works.

And besides, if you were being honest with yourselves, do you care about the thousands of Arabs killed every year? The Palestinians unfairly imprisoned, shot, tortured and displaced, (Red Cross figures put the estimate at 10,000 Palestinians displaced every year, their houses are bulldozed to make homes for Israelis) a regime supported by the U.S. government I might add.

Now I'm not saying that the Sept 11 attacks were justified, but we in the west, (and I include myself in this), live on a pedestal. We have the best houses, cars, jobs, education, clothes, entertainment...this is made possible because of our exploitation of the Second and Third World peoples, (we drive Jaguars and Mercs while the people of Saudi Arabia, the source of a good deal of our oil live in fairly poor conditions, no. 72 out of 111 countries according to the Worldwide Quality of Life index 2005).

I'm not saying we should mope about and feel bad because we happened to be born in the richer side of the world, but our luxury is made possible because of their hardship, we simply have to expect a few of them to hate us for it, (I would in their shoes), and out of those few, a few will be fanatical, (you'll get fanatics everywhere), and out of those few, a few will actively try to attack those that they see as their exploiters, ie: the centre of western trade.
    Very well said. I am always hearing how the youth over there have high rates of unemployment. I bet 3/4 of the hatred from them could be eliminated if they had decent jobs, got laid.

By the right after 9/11 100,000 people marched in the capitol of Iran in support of the us. People here should not lump everyone in the same basket, based upon ethnicity.

Veteran Poster

While I sympathize with the folks in a number of under privileged countries, that doesn't mean I'm not still gonna be angry and want to see the fanatics put in the ground.

I have a lot of sympathy for inner city poor too, but join a gang and pop someone to get ahead and I want you put in the ground.

(I can understand them wanting to punish the west for something like the Israel/Palestine issue... but not for the Jag... that's getting out of proportion.)

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Junior Poster

I kinda thought the whole thing was cool. The day it happened, I called DS-ARMs. the manufactuer of my .308 assault rifle. I told them I wanted 2 30 round clips for my gun. They asked where i live, i told them Cali. and fedral law says 30 rounds clips arent allowed in cali, but they sent me 2 of them anyway, fearing we were being attacked by terrorists. Watching the buildings fall and the people running was cool too,. not that people died, but that things like that need to wake up americans. they arent the center of the world. BinLaden, as much crap as he gets , is a far greater man than most americans in history. This guy was a battlefield general, backed by the usa, faught against and defeated the russians, and now is humiliating the most 'powerful' country of all time, the usa and laughing about it all around the world. My hats off to the guy. Lets see an american with the stones and courage of bin laden . If we had a person with the fortitude and balls of bin laden ruling the usa, we'd own the whole planet.
    and you pious christian loonies can keep your opions to yourself, i dont care much about them

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.