Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 REQUIEM

Junior Poster

Default 9/11 REQUIEM

Let's not forget.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtc_cross_210.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	198282  

Junior Poster

Happy September 11

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    Happy September 11
    wack.

FUCK BIN LADEN!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    Happy September 11
    wack.

FUCK BIN LADEN!
    The White House, Dick Cheney, the FBI and the CIA say that Osama Bin Laden was not the mastermind behind 9/11. He has never been indicted by any US goverment agency for direct participation in 9/11. I have questions myself, but that's what our government says.

For more detail read this post. http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...463&highlight=

I too reflect back on the tragedy of September 11, 2001.

It was a sad day when Nickelback released their album Silver Side Up. Please...a moment.

Seriously, I think we all remember where we were upon hearing such tragic news.

5 Star Poster

Never forget, God bless all now!!!

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:24 PM.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Never forget, God bless you all now!!!

5 Star Poster

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

6 years later, they still need to catch Osama Bin Laden and skin him to death for bringing chaos to the world.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

The people killed in the September 11th attacks were innocent civilians, and the attack itself was not an act of war, but an unjustifiable act of terror.

But in fairness, people are all talking about hunting down Bin Laden and getting revenge and so on and so on. But trust me, having grown up in a country which until a few years ago was rife with the exact same kind of hatred, (Ireland), this kind of thinking only brings more and more suffering. We get one of them, they get one of us, that's how it works.

And besides, if you were being honest with yourselves, do you care about the thousands of Arabs killed every year? The Palestinians unfairly imprisoned, shot, tortured and displaced, (Red Cross figures put the estimate at 10,000 Palestinians displaced every year, their houses are bulldozed to make homes for Israelis) a regime supported by the U.S. government I might add.

Now I'm not saying that the Sept 11 attacks were justified, but we in the west, (and I include myself in this), live on a pedestal. We have the best houses, cars, jobs, education, clothes, entertainment...this is made possible because of our exploitation of the Second and Third World peoples, (we drive Jaguars and Mercs while the people of Saudi Arabia, the source of a good deal of our oil live in fairly poor conditions, no. 72 out of 111 countries according to the Worldwide Quality of Life index 2005).

I'm not saying we should mope about and feel bad because we happened to be born in the richer side of the world, but our luxury is made possible because of their hardship, we simply have to expect a few of them to hate us for it, (I would in their shoes), and out of those few, a few will be fanatical, (you'll get fanatics everywhere), and out of those few, a few will actively try to attack those that they see as their exploiters, ie: the centre of western trade.