Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    How much time did you spend on this thread? You cant even listen to the beginning of the show or the end to get an idea. Your just biased, narrow minded and ignorant to the facts. That's funny because you would think someone coming to a board like this would have an open mind but instead everyone is stuck in their ways and just wont give something a chance. Stay in your comfort zone while I continue to bring you links for cutting edge material.
    If that's the case, why don't you give us a reason to even listen to the "cutting edge" material you post? You have been repeatedly asked to provide some reasonable data relating to this material that you believe in so earnestly. No one is asking you to post an entire transcript but rather have made reasonable requests, but it seems like you can't be bothered to do that...so, that being the case, I'm going to be a little more direct...

YOU made a thread titled "HIV does not cause AIDS" and YOU have asserted this as truth. I am now asking YOU to prove your claim true. Do not try and tell me to go "listen to Null at iTunes"...I'm not dealing with him, I'm dealing with YOU since YOU asserted this claim. Why do YOU insist that your claim is true? You can either list the supporting evidence for your claim and be ready to discuss it or you can just stop posting altogether since all you seem to be doing is retreating into intellectual cowardice.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    You said there are thousands of scientists who support your position. Name 3. If there are actual scientists on the show, identify them. If AIDs Inc has scientists on your side, list them, If all you have to say is listen to the show, you really have nothing to say that anyone will listen to here. If there were any scientific merit to what you are saying, you should be able to provide some substantiaton or documentation for it. If the show is full of credible, reliable information, there should be a transcript and a list of references.

You can't defend your position by trying to offend me. All it does is reinforce how foolish, and ignorant you look.

FK
    As much as I disagree with worthy, and think he doesn't "support" his position in any other way than calling anyone who disagrees with him names, he is correct about a number of respected scientists who strongly believe that HIV does not cause AIDS. Probably the most notable is Kary Mullis, winner of the Nobel prize in Chemistry for PCR. He also does not belive the Global warming theory. He and Peter H. Duesberg , a professor of molecular and cell biology at the University of California, Berkeley, are probably the top two scientists being AIDS denialists. the third might be Serge Lang.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    How much time did you spend on this thread? You cant even listen to the beginning of the show or the end to get an idea. Your just biased, narrow minded and ignorant to the facts. That's funny because you would think someone coming to a board like this would have an open mind but instead everyone is stuck in their ways and just wont give something a chance. Stay in your comfort zone while I continue to bring you links for cutting edge material.
    If that's the case, why don't you give us a reason to even listen to the "cutting edge" material you post? You have been repeatedly asked to provide some reasonable data relating to this material that you believe in so earnestly. No one is asking you to post an entire transcript but rather have made reasonable requests, but it seems like you can't be bothered to do that...so, that being the case, I'm going to be a little more direct...

YOU made a thread titled "HIV does not cause AIDS" and YOU have asserted this as truth. I am now asking YOU to prove your claim true. Do not try and tell me to go "listen to Null at iTunes"...I'm not dealing with him, I'm dealing with YOU since YOU asserted this claim. Why do YOU insist that your claim is true? You can either list the supporting evidence for your claim and be ready to discuss it or you can just stop posting altogether since all you seem to be doing is retreating into intellectual cowardice.
    This is funny lol. I have never saw such stupid people in my life!!! Now you have changed up the thread so now you are argueing that you are dealing with with me. Sorry but this thread is 100 percent about the show so take it or leave it. Listen to the show then we can discuss any points. I am sure you will disagree with the show since you and everyone else is narrow minded and stuck in your ways and will never change. I didnt expect everyone to agree with me on this but I didnt expect to see such arrogant pricks on this board who wont even give the show a listen for 10 minutes. How long did it take you and anyone to write their posts? During that time you could of at least got an idea of what the show was about. I guarentee once you listen to the show for a few minutes you will be interested.

http://www.garynull.com/aidsinfopage.php?vid=1

There's nothing funny at all going on here. This thread is NOT 100 percent about some show that Gary Null did...it IS 100 percent about you creating a thread that claims HIV does not cause AIDS and then using the Null broadcast as a means to support that assertion. Gary Null didn't create this thread...YOU did.

If you think it's arrogant to ask you a simple question like "what are Null's main points?" then you aren't very committed to the position. Insulting people and just saying "go listen to the show" don't do anything to help you out. That's like me saying "He's wrong" and then instead of supporting my assertion, I just say "go read the reports yourself". That wouldn't help me very much, would it? These posts only take a few minutes for me to write...I do not intend to spend three hours out of my day listening to someone of dubious academic credentials.

If you can summarize his position, then do so...if you can't, just say so. Until you do or just say you can't, I'll refrain from posting on this thread. I've wasted enough time on this intellectual dishonesty for now.

Veteran Poster

This thread pointless and bloody stupid. I'm making the conscious decision to hijack it. We're all now talking about...(looks around for something to talk about). Pop-tarts! They were discontinued in Australia in the 90s, I guess the consumer watchdogs didn't want Generation Y becoming a bunch of obese diabetic piles of ass fat. That or they didn't sell well. Either way I found a store that sells 'em! Seriously I'd forgotten how sugary those mother fuckers are. I ate 2 and was on a total sugar high like some ADD riddled child, it ruled.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Veteran Poster

Again you demonstrate your complete lack of comprehension. You don't end arguments, you aren't some badass debate god, you ignore facts and just insult people (or their countries in my case) who don't agree with your view. Kinda like Bill O'Reilly, honestly this thread has been kinda hilarious just to see you get all defensive and indignant when people disagree with you.

But back to the real topic, what's the consensus on the best Pop-tart flavour? So far I've only tried the fudge sundae ones, they don't have many flavours at the store.

Veteran Poster

Soo...guess you aren't a fan of Pop-tarts then?

Again you demonstate that you are an utter asshole. Now go jump in some shark invested waters and do yourself a favor.
    By the way what are 'shark invested waters", is it a new brand of bottled mineral water that's owned by a bunch of sharks? Or are sharks the commodity that was traded to get the rights to the water. You weren't very clear there. Just wanted some clarification, I wouldn't want to jump in the wrong kind of water here, that'd be embarassing.

Junior Poster

This is funny lol. I have never saw such stupid people in my life!!! Now you have changed up the thread so now you are argueing that you are dealing with with me. Sorry but this thread is 100 percent about the show so take it or leave it. Listen to the show then we can discuss any points. I am sure you will disagree with the show since you and everyone else is narrow minded and stuck in your ways and will never change. I didnt expect everyone to agree with me on this but I didnt expect to see such arrogant pricks on this board who wont even give the show a listen for 10 minutes. How long did it take you and anyone to write their posts? During that time you could of at least got an idea of what the show was about. I guarentee once you listen to the show for a few minutes you will be interested.

http://www.garynull.com/aidsinfopage.php?vid=1

There's nothing funny at all going on here. This thread is NOT 100 percent about some show that Gary Null did...it IS 100 percent about you creating a thread that claims HIV does not cause AIDS and then using the Null broadcast as a means to support that assertion. Gary Null didn't create this thread...YOU did.

If you think it's arrogant to ask you a simple question like "what are Null's main points?" then you aren't very committed to the position. Insulting people and just saying "go listen to the show" don't do anything to help you out. That's like me saying "He's wrong" and then instead of supporting my assertion, I just say "go read the reports yourself". That wouldn't help me very much, would it? These posts only take a few minutes for me to write...I do not intend to spend three hours out of my day listening to someone of dubious academic credentials.

If you can summarize his position, then do so...if you can't, just say so. Until you do or just say you can't, I'll refrain from posting on this thread. I've wasted enough time on this intellectual dishonesty for now.
    So I take it you agree with me that hiv does not cause aids. Thanks for the support and when you get a chance check it the show and the youtube links.
    So I see you admit you are incapable of summarizing his position or establishing a coherent argument other than 'go listen to this'...and by association, I further take it that ANY idea or theory that goes against the grain or what is established you automatically believe in...so, in other words, you're just another unfortunate soul who is addicted to conspiracy theories.

Thanks for the admission. Now that that's over, this thread should be locked.

Junior Poster

I am just insulting people who start with me, You need to open your eyes and read the posts. They start and I finish them for good. I dont start trouble but I end it.
    You have not ended anything, fool.

You are naive and simple-minded and you are awe-struck after hearing that stuff for the first time.

Worthy2 said he'd discuss it if anyone listened to it, but he is obviously a liar.

I have already listened to the whole thing.

I told you before there's nothing new. Totally boring and filled with old, discredited hysteria and hype and paranoia, combined with distortions, ignorance and deception.

My recommendation is to consider the person recommending it: worthy2. He is too dumb to argue his position and uses the vernacular of toothless and uneducated lower class trash. He's a total dupe.

I am not surprised worthy2 is mesmerized. Asking worthy2 what he thinks of the show is like asking a gullible kid if he or she likes the X-Files.

Junior Poster

The hiv leads to aids theory is the greatest medical fraud in the history of the world.
    Simple minded troll.

Reader's Digest version of thread

Worthy2 - look at this movie

everyone else - show me real proof

Worthy2 - you're a *@&*(@#)

everyone else - *taunts Worthy using big words he doesn't understand*

Worthy2 - look at this movie

everyone else - post a clip

Worthy2 - look at this movie asshole

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...