Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Being a person who spent 7 days in a hospital with pnemocystis carynii pneumonia, a disease found in people who have HIV, I think I can speak on this a little bit. I was diagnosed with the virus, HIV, in January. While I am able to keep the virus in check through a once a day medication, without it I would most assuredly develop full blown AIDS. It is further true that the majorty of people do not die from AIDS. They die of other diseases complicated by AIDS. I will not claim to know all there is about this horrible disease, I just know that I have it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    Facts.. please show me fact. Just one. You didnt.
    Worthy2 doesn't have any facts and he's incapable of articulating anything convincing. He's even unable to spit back anything spoon fed to him by that boring radio show he keeps talking about. But is the radio show convincing? Consider the radio show host himself. A PhD on the subject of caffeine from a school that Wikipedia describes as, "a private college that gives degrees by correspondence." Books about the healing powers of magnets and the joy of juicing. Does anyone other than the gullible dupe, worthy2, listen to a radio show and come away believing that HIV does not cause AIDS?

Ultimately, this thread is not about HIV. The thread is about worthy2. Practically the whole discussion for 5 pages has been worthy2 getting taunted for being the simple-minded fool that he is, and worthy2 raving about "facts" (of which he can not articulate) and conspiracies.

Veteran Poster

This thread kinda reminds me of the periodic crusades that armani goes on against uncircumcised wangs. Irritating and distracting but ultimately futile and retarded and somewhat amusing to post in.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_denialism

Its a long, detailed article, but the first paragraph is nicely succinct

AIDS denialism refers to the views of a loosely connected group of individuals and organizations who deny that the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the cause of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). HIV/AIDS denialists prefer the terms "rethinker" or "dissident". Some denialist groups reject the existence of HIV, while others accept that HIV exists but argue that it is a harmless passenger virus and not the cause of AIDS.

The causative role of HIV in the development of AIDS has been established and is the subject of scientific consensus. Denialist arguments are considered to be the result of cherry-picking and misrepresentation of predominantly outdated scientific data, with the potential to endanger public health by dissuading people from using proven treatments. With the rejection of these arguments by the scientific community, AIDS denialist material is currently spread largely through the Internet.

FK

AIDS denialism refers to the views of a loosely connected group of individuals and organizations who deny that the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is the cause of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). HIV/AIDS denialists prefer the terms "rethinker" or "dissident". Some denialist groups reject the existence of HIV, while others accept that HIV exists but argue that it is a harmless passenger virus and not the cause of AIDS.

The causative role of HIV in the development of AIDS has been established and is the subject of scientific consensus. Denialist arguments are considered to be the result of cherry-picking and misrepresentation of predominantly outdated scientific data, with the potential to endanger public health by dissuading people from using proven treatments. With the rejection of these arguments by the scientific community, AIDS denialist material is currently spread largely through the Internet.

FK

Worthy2 your ignorance is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt

FK
    Start your own thread ok? This thread is about how HIV does not cause and there is a link to the show. If you dont take the time to hear the show why post on here.
    I guess you are an AIDS denialist denialist? LOL Your entire premise is completely without merit, so you'll forgive me if I don't find it necessary to regard something you contend supports it or limit my participation to discussing your position without providing the context for it.

FK

Veteran Poster

retarded kind of like your country? fucking asshole
    Oooh! Wit to rival Oscar Wilde! Am I supposed to get swelled up with indignant patriotic feelings because some asshole I'll never meet insulted my country which I acknowedge is governed by a bunch of conservative-lite assholes and populated by an overwhelming majority of macho, homophobic, psuedo-racist douchebags? What country are 'you' from you mangy pissant? Actually I don't care, let me reiterate one of my previous posts.

We aren't going to research your own argument, if you think there's something amazing in that 3 hour long podcast that you posted a link to, please post some transcripts of the key points or summarise them (this is assuming you grasp their concepts enough to be able to summarise them, I may be giving you way too much credit). I'm not going to subject myself to 3 hours of laughable psuedo-scientific methodologies and wildly idiotic hypotheses to prop up your stupid viewpoint.

The reason we 'cavemen' (not to mention the lovely 'cavewomen') have been posting here echoes Teydyn's previous statement. Your stupidity is an affront to everyone who has suffered through this terrible disease, whether by having it or by knowing anyone who has.

Junior Poster

You didnt listen to the show so there is no reason to post on this subject. Its very obvious you have special interests in this matter so there is really no need for you post here.
    There's nothing new in that stupid radio show. All the arguments are old, recycled and long discredited. You're just so feeble-minded and clueless that you've just now heard them.

If you think you are onto something so phenomenal, prove it and get it published. There was a rag called Continuum that was founded to publish such stupidity, but then the people who ran it all died of HIV/AIDS. Hmmm.

Perhaps you are such a whack-job that you think governments, the private sector, competing scientists at numerous universities, pharmaceutical companies and editors of the various and unrelated scientific journals are all in on some big secret conspiracy? Nobody wants to expose the secret of the century because they're all in on the money and no one will talk? Get real.

The bigger and more unbelievable the conspiracy, the more likely easily manipulated fools like yourself are to swallow it.

Junior Poster

This thread is about how hiv does not cause and there is a link to the show.
    No, this thread is about you, worthy2. You have shown your stupidity to the world and there are now 6 pages of people calling you ignorant. You are the subject of this thread, not the old and discredited theories you promote.

Veteran Poster

Well I can't even view this bloody show. It says something about the bandwidth being exceeded. Perhaps this site is offering free tin foil hats for all the other nutballs. ?

Worthy 2 perhaps you could post of few of the arguments up on this board as I am genuinely interested .Rather than just abusing people who don't share your point of view. Don't get me wrong abuse on this board is great esp if a 'hung angel' is doing the abusing but your not exactly putting your point well.

I'm not fan of drugs companies myself for certain reasons. In fact they rank foruth on my bury them all in a lime pit behind liberals,human rights lawyers and journos in that order. So it would give me something to get outraged about . Thanks