Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    Since your 1st post all you proven is that your a negative narrow minded piece of shit. A low life loser and a punk coward who hides behind the comfort of his computer knowing in real life you would take a serious beatdown if you talked as tough as you wrote.
    You are describing yourself.

You are still dumb. You are still unable to defend your own viewpoint.

You are out of your league, simpleton.

i figured it out!!!!!!!! Worth2 is Magic Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tsfriendly.com

The easiest way to find TS/TG/TV girls and their admirers in a friendly environment Girls post your info and get new clients, Guys meet the girls

And a very public message in response to that private message from Worthy2, one that was a single word to me of "coward".

Worthy2, for the fact that I post a photo of myself in my profile shows I am not hiding from the others on this forum, thus no cowardice there. For the fact that I with all rights as a member of the forum questioned the legitimacy of the statement in the posting that YOU put up (and making a posting near begs of the forum members for a response) does not make me a coward. You made one very audacious statement with no evidence or reference to validated medical studies - of course people such as myself are going to ask you to prove it or shut up.

And finally, I can stand proud as having been a proud member of my country's Armed Forces for several years in the combat arms. I had the guts to serve my country as a front line soldier, something few people have the cojones to do.

Not exactly cowardice is it? But methinks sending a private message making the accusation of "coward" is of itself, an act of cowardice.

You waste oxygen little one, go away and please do not breed and make copies of yourself - there are enough problems in the world.

And again, public response to Worthy2, his 2nd email of" talking shit behind a computer makes you coward. in real life you would silent scared to get a beatdown."

Were you oxygen deprived during childbirth? Cord wrapped around your neck? Mamma fell down the stairs while you were in her? I'm asking because you obviously did not read the missive above.

But, I suspect your ability to read and comprehend is far below that of your ability to hurt small animals, people smaller than you and drink beer while drooling.

Go away little man, I have no time for you. And if you care to see me face to face, more than happy to. I've faced more fear serving my country, something you do not have the cojones to do.

"fuck you and your life story. fuck the armed forces and your war. eat a fat dick you punk ass motherfucker"

Spoken like the true slack jawed, slope headed, mouth breathing, drooling, inbred cretin that you are.

Please, do not breed.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku
    "fuck you and your life story. fuck the armed forces and your war. eat a fat dick you punk ass motherfucker"
    You know some of what he said can be taken as a good thing like "eat a fat dick" thats could be a good thing if its the fat dick of a beautiful tgirl.

"punk ass motherfucker" - who wouldn't want to fuck the ass of a beautiful mother?

True enough and perfectly timed, just on my way out to the local Tgirl night at a downtown bar!

Platinum Poster

The cretin who started this thread, worthy2, came back as addicted within a day or two after he was banned...same repugnant and offensive troll, different name...the next time he's banned let's hope it's sticks...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...42040&start=30

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Back on the bus, zippy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shortbus_102.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	223546  

Platinum Poster