• yes

17 25.37%
  • no

50 74.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Poster

Of all the things I wouldn't pay for!
    A virgin! Thanks but no thanks!
    Just give me one chick who knows what she is doing!

"How you doin!"

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenguinea
    Stern was great. He stopped being great after 6 mos on satellite. He no longer puts any effort into the show nor does he have to. He has no incentive any longer. He rushes through the fucking news. "Anything else Robin" and he starts after the first fucking story. Like there would be just 1 story. He plays the same bits over and over and seems to need to play a bit's entire history. For example, the Pat O'brien tapes. When ever something about Pat Obrien comes up they first play the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien songs they made with the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien phony phone sex calls. It was funny when it first happened but we dont have to here the entire history every fucking time. At this point the wrap up show is better than the main show
    I agree with the rushing Robin on the news part. For me the news is actually the most entertaing part of the show.

why would u pay to sleep wit a virgin shes jus gonna whine bout how it hurts n curse at u

Professional Poster

Default Re: Did HOWARD STERN cross the line? - auction 21 y/o virgin

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig
    Howard Stern in virgin territory

Look for Howard Stern to shock again on Tuesday morning when he's due to kick off the auction of a 22-year-old beauty's virginity.

Expected to step on the block, so to speak, of Stern's Sirius radio studio is a San Diego woman who says she wants to sell her maidenhood to pay her college tuition.

"I don't have a moral dilemma with it," says the pretty brunette, who's using the pseudonym of Natalie Dylan "for safety reasons."

"We live in a capitalist society," she tells us. "Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?"

Dylan was introduced to Stern by Dennis Hof, proprietor of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Nevada's famed legal brothel (seen on HBO's hit series "Cathouse.")

Hof says the auction will be conducted online via bunnyranch.com, and that the deal will be consummated at the Bunny Ranch, where Dylan's sister already works. "I think it's a tremendous idea," he says. "Why lose it to some guy in the backseat of a Toyota when you can pay for your education?"

There won't be any questions about Dylan's virtue: The lass says she's willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynecological exam to confirm her virginity.

According to Dylan, she and her sister were forced into the skin trade partly because their stepfather allegedly took out student loans in their names without their permission, leaving them unable to finance their education.

She says she's already earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State and that in January she'll start her master's work in marriage and family therapy there. She hopes to get a doctorate.

Meanwhile, her mother, a "conservative" fourth-grade teacher, doesn't approve of what she's doing, "but she supports me."

More worrisome is the potential media storm. "I understand some people may condemn me," Dylan says. "But I think this is empowering. I'm using what I have to better myself."

Dylan told us she got the auction idea after reading about a Peruvian woman who needed to pay for her mother's medical bills. A Canadian man made a whopping $1.5 million bid, but the woman reportedly decided not to go through with the sex.

Dylan says the winner won't necessarily be the highest bidder. "I want someone with chemistry. We'll take bids until I find a suitor I'm happy with.”

http://www.bunnyranch.com/virgin/

what do y'all think?

mrbig
    No, AMERICA crossed the line by making college so expensive that someone would have to do such a thing for paying for it.

At one time, in America, people could work a summer to pay for it.

In 2008, it costs as much as a HOUSE for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    shes fugly
    I'd go see an optometrist if I were you.

1. Would you condemn E-bay if she put her virginity on it for bid? OF course, not! So if she's doing it on Howard, what's the difference? None!

2. She's not going it on Howard - he just thinks its interesting. Like a few other entertainment/news outlets. If you're not going to condemn then for bringing you the story ... don't condemn him!

3. Its sex for sale. She of legal age engaging in an act that's legal in the jurisdiction she's in. So either Bid, Watch or ignore. Thanks.