Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

17 25.37%
  • no

50 74.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I must say, that I'm not in America right now, so, I don't know much about the latest news and/ or developments about this case. This was the only story I received on my little rss-pocket-reader just before boarding the plane. before turning off the wifi connection I quickly copy/ and pasted it on this board, hoping you guys could tell me more about the latest info about "the king of all media". hmm, I did not know howard only interviewed hof and this lil' hooka.
    I also overheard all this talk between these housewives( who were also waiting to get on board) about how they read in the nytimes about how howard initiated this auction and that he was the mastermind behind this "stunt"……guess I could've known this was bs

mrbig

Junior Poster

Can I just say: O & A tranny rock? I mean the beef between the two shows is waning, however, I still need to point out that O & A is the better show...

That is all.

Junior Poster

shes fugly and at a brothel you have to wear a condom. id wanna bust a nut inside her, so no deal

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Sell it, virginity is overated anyhow.

But I highly doubt she's a virgin. Most 21 year old virgin chicks are introvertent, ugly lil trolls anyhow. :P
    Are you still a virgin?
    No, but it's been so long, I could be one of those born again virgins I bet

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    at a brothel you have to wear a condom. id wanna bust a nut inside her, so no deal
    Uh? How many working ggs or tgs do you know who will let you fuck them without a condom?

That's like playing a game of Russian roulette....
    It's more fun if ya use a clip.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Stern is a dipshit

Professional Poster

Stern Rules

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    at a brothel you have to wear a condom. id wanna bust a nut inside her, so no deal
    Uh? How many working ggs or tgs do you know who will let you fuck them without a condom?

That's like playing a game of Russian roulette....

how many virgins do you find at a brothel? none, so if you find one, youre not going to catch anything cumming inside her, not likely anyway

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Rookie Poster

Stern is great. If you get upset over anything he says or does, then you need to get out of your house more.

Rookie Poster

Stern was great. He stopped being great after 6 mos on satellite. He no longer puts any effort into the show nor does he have to. He has no incentive any longer. He rushes through the fucking news. "Anything else Robin" and he starts after the first fucking story. Like there would be just 1 story. He plays the same bits over and over and seems to need to play a bit's entire history. For example, the Pat O'brien tapes. When ever something about Pat Obrien comes up they first play the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien songs they made with the tapes. Then they do the Pat Obrien phony phone sex calls. It was funny when it first happened but we dont have to here the entire history every fucking time. At this point the wrap up show is better than the main show