• yes

17 25.37%
  • no

50 74.63%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Did HOWARD STERN cross the line? - auction 21 y/o virgin

Howard Stern in virgin territory

Look for Howard Stern to shock again on Tuesday morning when he's due to kick off the auction of a 22-year-old beauty's virginity.

Expected to step on the block, so to speak, of Stern's Sirius radio studio is a San Diego woman who says she wants to sell her maidenhood to pay her college tuition.

"I don't have a moral dilemma with it," says the pretty brunette, who's using the pseudonym of Natalie Dylan "for safety reasons."

"We live in a capitalist society," she tells us. "Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?"

Dylan was introduced to Stern by Dennis Hof, proprietor of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Nevada's famed legal brothel (seen on HBO's hit series "Cathouse.")

Hof says the auction will be conducted online via bunnyranch.com, and that the deal will be consummated at the Bunny Ranch, where Dylan's sister already works. "I think it's a tremendous idea," he says. "Why lose it to some guy in the backseat of a Toyota when you can pay for your education?"

There won't be any questions about Dylan's virtue: The lass says she's willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynecological exam to confirm her virginity.

According to Dylan, she and her sister were forced into the skin trade partly because their stepfather allegedly took out student loans in their names without their permission, leaving them unable to finance their education.

She says she's already earned her bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State and that in January she'll start her master's work in marriage and family therapy there. She hopes to get a doctorate.

Meanwhile, her mother, a "conservative" fourth-grade teacher, doesn't approve of what she's doing, "but she supports me."

More worrisome is the potential media storm. "I understand some people may condemn me," Dylan says. "But I think this is empowering. I'm using what I have to better myself."

Dylan told us she got the auction idea after reading about a Peruvian woman who needed to pay for her mother's medical bills. A Canadian man made a whopping $1.5 million bid, but the woman reportedly decided not to go through with the sex.

Dylan says the winner won't necessarily be the highest bidder. "I want someone with chemistry. We'll take bids until I find a suitor I'm happy with.”

http://www.bunnyranch.com/virgin/

what do y'all think?

mrbig
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nataliedylan1_700.jpg 
Views:	1052 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	198218  

howard interviewed her, that's the only thing he has to do with this

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

I don't have a problem with it, or with Stern's involvement, but hopefully it doesn't become too much of a media spectacle. If it does, the Republicans will point to it as an example of moral decay in our society, and it will help them get elected the same way Janet Jackson's nipple helped the GOP in 2004.

Professional Poster

I suppose you belive everything you read.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

He didn't auction off anyone, it was just an interview. The media doesn't seem to want to do it's homework on any story. It makes ya wonder what else they screw up.

Junior Poster

Howard went out of his way to say he doesn't have anything to do with this and he was pissed he was being grouped in. All he did was give an interview with the girl and the guy behind it from the Bunny Ranch.

Gold Poster

lol,like she is a virgin.

Professional Poster

Sell it, virginity is overated anyhow.

But I highly doubt she's a virgin. Most 21 year old virgin chicks are introvertent, ugly lil trolls anyhow. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Sell it, virginity is overated anyhow.

But I highly doubt she's a virgin. Most 21 year old virgin chicks are introvertent, ugly lil trolls anyhow. :P
    Are you still a virgin?

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.