Default Scene in Barcelona?

I was hoping folks might have some insight into the Barcelona scene. I will be there at the beginning of next month.

I have found a few websites and done a search of the forum and found this much info:

http://www.distintas.net/home
    http://www.erosguia.com/es/travestis...php/barcelona/

But any real life experiences, insight, and advice would be greatly appreciated.

FYI - English speaker with a very weak weak grasp of Spanish.

Rookie Poster

Default deleted

deleted

Barcelona is a great place for t-girls. Many little clubs with working girls. Names slip my mind right now, but one was called Tennessee, a block from Pau Casals St, up in San Gervasio. But if you go to any of the working girls they will surely tell you where the girls hang these days (it's been 6 years since I lived there).
    Also, look up Dalila Travestis, a t-girl bordello. Fine girls, at least 6 or 7 to choose form. They come into your room and introduce themselves so you can see if you like their smell, pheromones too.

Rookie Poster

When I was there I saw a lot of not so good looking street walking/working T-girls at the beginning of La Rambla, near the harbour. Most of these seemed to be pickpocketing and thieves (from what I was told) so maybe better to avoid them and go for something classy.

I like Pacha.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica420
    When I was there I saw a lot of not so good looking street walking/working T-girls at the beginning of La Rambla, near the harbour. Most of these seemed to be pickpocketing and thieves (from what I was told) so maybe better to avoid them and go for something classy.
    La Rambla is really seedy. By day it's full of hapless tourists walking around just begging to be pick-pocketed (I mean come on, if you can't apply a bit of common sense to the act of waddling around a town in a foreign country you deserve all you get... ), and by night it's just plain dodgy: drunk chav tourists on the piss, bums, druggies, bovver boys, punks, cheap (and nasty) tarts, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by the_corner
    I like Pacha
    I wouldn't know, I've never been! Anyway the DJ probably doesn't mix the music I like, so I keep my money for pints at my local pub!

Anyroad, to answer the original question, I'd advise admitone21 to have look at www.rincontranny.com and/or www.taiakashemales.com.

My 0.20 € worth...

Fork 'andles

Rookie Poster

deleted

Sorry mate, can't help you in that aspect; I live outside Barcelona itself and only go there when I really have to, and almost never at night. Therefore I really have no idea about - or interest in - the scene.

Fork 'andles