Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default MY EATTING ISSUE

FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN ON A LIQUID DIET TRYING TO LOSE THE EXTRA WEIGHT I HAVE GAINED OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS .

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL HOW "THE FAT GIRL" FEELS BUT IT IS NOT NICE
    TO HEAR PEOPLE CONSTANTLY POINTING OUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU GAINED AND EVEN MAKING FUN OF IT GETS ON MY NERVES (LOL)

SO HOW DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND STILL EAT . i HAVE STOPPED EATTING FOR TWO WEEKS AND MY ASS SEEMS TO BE GETTING FATTER LOL

SO .... ANY ADVICE ???? WEIGHT LOSS FAST ????

AND DON'T SAY WORK OUT ...

Rookie Poster

The starving/liquid approach is wrong and dangerous. Cutting out Carbs is a good start, eat smaller meals more often (five a day instead of three but much smaller portions). Finally increase your caloric burn (exercise, something as simple as walking an hour a day will do wonders)

Platinum Poster

LIPOSUCTION.

iiiii see it

Junior Poster

its predominantly an emotional thing.. meditation works. yoga is good for it. You gotta travel in your mind to a good place and your health will follow.

selah

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    LIPOSUCTION.

iiiii see it
    Agreed, that's going to be the only thing that will be "fast"

You also can't spot-lose, so if you want to keep the fat deposits in certain spots (like the breast & ass area) lipo'ing everywhere else is the only thing that'll work... but without making lifestyle changes (either in how much exercise you do, or in limiting what you eat) it'll probably just keep coming back.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster

Damn Sarah youre right.

i got my lipo like 6 weeks ago.
    too bad im about to take some chicken thighs out of the oven and chowing down on em with some mashed potatoes

Silver Poster

NO LYPO . I HATE RECOVERING FROM WORK

Platinum Poster

PUSSY

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Re: MY EATTING ISSUE

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN ON A LIQUID DIET TRYING TO LOSE THE EXTRA WEIGHT I HAVE GAINED OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS .

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL HOW "THE FAT GIRL" FEELS BUT IT IS NOT NICE
    TO HEAR PEOPLE CONSTANTLY POINTING OUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU GAINED AND EVEN MAKING FUN OF IT GETS ON MY NERVES (LOL)

SO HOW DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND STILL EAT . i HAVE STOPPED EATTING FOR TWO WEEKS AND MY ASS SEEMS TO BE GETTING FATTER LOL

SO .... ANY ADVICE ???? WEIGHT LOSS FAST ????

AND DON'T SAY WORK OUT ...
    As a person with weight issues all of her life, anda yoyo dieter, I can truly say that the only thing that works is a complete lifestyle change.

I've done it all- liquid diets, low carb, starvation, etc, etc they are all only a short term solutiothe only thing that has ever worked for me is WORKING out. If you work out, after you lose your target weight, you can pretty much eat anything you like.

But if you just cut out all sugars, starches, and flour from your diet- you will lose weight immediately.

Lipo is great for shaping, but not really deals with weight loss.

And people can be very horrible when you gain weight, but the bottom line is you can always lose it, and you will only do it when you are truly ready.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Mimi,

I too have weight issues that I have had to deal with. I was overwieght when I was a teen and until I was 15 I actually was only 5'3". Because I was soo short, I looked even more fat.

I know you said no exercise. But honestly that is the only way to do it, ofcourse also watching what you eat. You dont have to starve yourself and it takes time.

Just last summer I was a size 4 and now Im a 6, sometimes an 8. UGH i hate it. I am really am really trying to get back down to my old size when I was 17 which was a 2-3. I have lost weight and I have noticed the difference. I have just exercised like crazy, and watched what I ate.

I dont really have bad habbits soo its not really that hard for me. I hate fast food(but I will have it everyonce in awhile)

I think the best thing to do is to exercise or just keep active. Do something fun that is exciting. Right now I decided to take up hip hop dancing and its fun. Then I still do my regular exercise routine. Dancing is fun so it doenst feel like Im actually killing myself.

Try taking up dancing or a sport. Also keep peace in your mind and take yourself out of any stressful situations, when Im overwhelmed I eat more and also I retain the fat more.

I hope that helps. But definitely dont starve yourself. Byt he end of you starving yourself youll just be soo depraved of food, your probably overcompensate...Trust me Ive done it. Not good.

Luna