Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    pam is the hottest chick of all time. she is so cool. i love her show. and she never bitches or complains about anything. what a awesome lady

uh... what?

she bitches and complains about animal "rights", peta issues, KFC, leather seat covers etc.... yet the dumb bitch wears leather and enjoys MANY leather products

she WAS pretty years ago as long as she was in over exposed lighting and more makeup then a NYC queen

sure shes not as hott as she was years ago, but i still never heard her bitch about anything,. show me a clip of her complaining. she doesnt. shes awesome. and her peta complaining is fighting for a cauze, its hardly bitching about her coffee being cold or her driver not showing up on time. ever watch the kardashians or LiLos little sisters show? they all complain. but not goddess Pam
    goddes my ass, she's done, and kim k. is banging, so get off her ass, cause im gettin on it

Default Pam...

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    lmao w/ outlandish comments in this thread that say "vip = best show ever" im not even going to acknowledge the comments against me... lol fucking retards
    damn i agree, shit fuck vip
    I luv Pam Anderson. But I admit that V.I.P. was awful.
    Stilted acting, poor dialogue and utterly moronic storylines. The only thing that made it semi watchable was seeing Pam in her pretty outfits, seeing her perfect figure and her beautiful face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pretty_pam_1_106.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	198172   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pammy_and_friends_161.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	198173  

pam is the hottest chick of all time. she is so cool. i love her show. and she never bitches or complains about anything. what a awesome lady

uh... what?

she bitches and complains about animal "rights", peta issues, KFC, leather seat covers etc.... yet the dumb bitch wears leather and enjoys MANY leather products

she WAS pretty years ago as long as she was in over exposed lighting and more makeup then a NYC queen
    Agreed. Also, she's so desperate for attention that this is all she can muster up on a talk show since she lacks so much talent. If people can tear their eyes away from her huge plastic tits for one second, they'll realize that her body is aging and lacking any sort of tone due to her excessive partying.

She may be a fellow Canadian, but she's a Hep C skank all by herself.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

co-sign thats the canadian way

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

she looks great!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

the jealously knows no bounds, pam trumps all women and the rest hate her for it,. period. shes rich, smart and hotter than any woman in history or near the top at least. scoreboard biatches. and she still looks smoking hott after 2 kids.

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

animal abuse - what about silicone abuse ?????

Default Pam...

the jealously knows no bounds, pam trumps all women and the rest hate her for it,. period. shes rich, smart and hotter than any woman in history or near the top at least. scoreboard biatches. and she still looks smoking hott after 2 kids.
    A lot of women could be "jealous" of Pam. But attractiveness is very subjective. Some find her attractive. Some don't. I, personally, do find her attractive.
    And a lot of men are, I guess, jealous of Mariana Cordoba, Adriana Rodrigues, Mint and Yasmin Lee because they possess large penises.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pam_2_858.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	198267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pamela_anderson_964.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	198268  

Junior Poster

Default Re: Pam...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    A lot of women could be "jealous" of Pam. But attractiveness is very subjective. Some find her attractive. Some don't. I, personally, do find her attractive.
    And a lot of men are, I guess, jealous of Mariana Cordoba, Adriana Rodrigues, Mint and Yasmin Lee because they possess large penises.

Who is bashing Mint and Yasmin on here? your logic is in your ass. Women are horribly jealous of someone like Pam. And if the women find Pam not attractive like you say, then they are even more jealous that so many men and women love a woman who isnt attractive . Doesnt matter, either way theyre jealous. And her boobs LOL. Likes shes the only hottie in LA with fake boobs? nice try haters

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Pam...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    lmao w/ outlandish comments in this thread that say "vip = best show ever" im not even going to acknowledge the comments against me... lol fucking retards
    damn i agree, shit fuck vip
    I luv Pam Anderson. But I admit that V.I.P. was awful.
    Stilted acting, poor dialogue and utterly moronic storylines. The only thing that made it semi watchable was seeing Pam in her pretty outfits, seeing her perfect figure and her beautiful face.
    Yeah, the show was awful. I watched it just to see Natalie Raitano's gorgeous ass.