Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DC
    DJ has Sydney modeled under any other names, Im sure I have seen here in some solo vids before, also does she speak good English.
    Sydney has appeared in every ladyboy site known to man.Ive shot her several times for my other site, worldwideshemale.com
    She sometimes goes by the name of Pang.And yes she speaks perfect English,always has her nails and makeup done expertly and is a very sweet girl.

Thanks DJ, Yeah thats her Pang, Im might have to join that site to check more of her out, I think she is a real hottie. Hopefully I can meet her when I get over to Thailand. I wouldn't mind seeing her in some hardcore scenes as well...

DC

Junior Poster

SmoakinŽ

Rookie Poster

DAMN I I was hoping for SYNDEY from Dallas. The Long Dong Diva Whats up with her anyway is she holding out to whomever scrackes her the biggest check. She is the tallest biggest and best looking Tgirl I have ever seen and believe me Ive been with more than I can count. Ploblem is we as fans dont get to see enough of this beautiful goddess. Besides seeing her in person this is all I know and I check everyday to see if updated. LongDongDiva.com

This site seems really exciting. I look forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing.

Junior Poster

wow, her whole mouth region is amazing! perfect lips.....and the girl im talking to now has braces too!!! I guess im goin through the braces fetish phase.....

twitter- kmodivxx

Her face structure is very nice.
    She needs a little more seasoning though.

Junior Poster

Her nipples are amazing. Love the idea of a smoking/tgirls site. Gotta check it out.

Xian

Junior Poster

SHE IS VERY HOT!!!

Default Thank-you

Sorry for reviving an older thread. Sydney (Pang) is beautiful - inside and out. I have "dated" her a few times and she is so sweet and kind. She takes a genuine interest in you as a person and is incredibly hot once it comes to that. I love the concept of your site. The previews look great. I will join soon. Thanks again.

Canadian in Bangkok