Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

another

and again the cutie alexra

but the joke first

E-vil

A woman arrives at the Pearly Gates and finds St. Peter is not there, but a computer terminal is sitting next to the arch.
    She walks up to it and sees, "Welcome to www.Heaven.com. Please enter your User ID and Password to continue."

She doesn't have either, but underneath the fields is a small line reading:

"Forgot your ID or Password? Click Here." So she does.

Up pops a screen that reads, "Please enter at least two of the following, and your pasword and ID will be e-mailed to you." The fields included "Name," "Date of birth," "Date of death," and "Favorite Food."

The woman enters her name and date of birth, and clicks "Submit."

Up pops another screen that reads, "We are sorry, we did not find a match in our database. Would you like to register?" So the woman clicks the button marked "Yes."

A long and detailed form appears on the screen, and the man spends some time filling it out. Then she clicks the "Submit" button.

Now she is faced with a screen reading, "We are sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable; please try again later."

There is a button marked "Back." She clicks it.

A new page appears.

It reads, "Welcome to www.Purgatory.com. Please enter your User ID and Password to continue..."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexra075.jpg 
Views:	3023 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	306  

Gold Poster

here i go again

this time i give u the beautiful Lissa. she's so beautiful...she's so fine and pure...btw i wrote that song :P

Wedding Hells

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street. “But officer,” the man began, “I can explain.”
    “Quiet!” snapped the officer. “I’m going to let you spend the night in jail until the chief gets back.”

“But, officer, I just wanted to say,”

“And I said be quiet! You’re going to jail!”

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, “Lucky for you, the chief’s at his daughter’s wedding so he’ll be in a good mood when he gets back.”

“Don’t count on it,” answered the guy in the cell. “I’m the groom.”

Name:	lissa141.jpg 
Views:	2861 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	307  

Gold Poster

luvly aint she?

so another pic of her...actually two...i like her a lot

but the joke...this one damn funny

Wedding Hells

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street. “But officer,” the man began, “I can explain.”
    “Quiet!” snapped the officer. “I’m going to let you spend the night in jail until the chief gets back.”

“But, officer, I just wanted to say,”

“And I said be quiet! You’re going to jail!”

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, “Lucky for you, the chief’s at his daughter’s wedding so he’ll be in a good mood when he gets back.”

“Don’t count on it,” answered the guy in the cell. “I’m the groom.”

Name:	lissaxtc3.jpg 
Views:	2782 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lissaxtc1.jpg 
Views:	2636 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	309  

Gold Poster

Hot Enough For You?

After dying a grisly death in an Afghan cave, Osama made his way to the pearly gates.
    There, he was greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yelled Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry came up from behind. "You wanted to end America's liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punched Osama in the nose.

James Madison came next, and said, "This is why I allowed the government provide for the common defense!" He took a sledge hammer and whacked Osama's knees.

Osama was subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, and 65 other people who had the same love for liberty and America. As he writhed on the ground, Thomas Jefferson hurled him back toward the gate where he was to be judged.

As Osama awaited his journey to his final very hot destination, he screamed, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

Name:	vo227_192.jpg 
Views:	2994 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	310  

Gold Poster

that was vo at her job

heres two great pics...hope u uyz like them

Stupid Grandpa. Don't You Get It?

A grandpa walks into a grandson's apartment and sees a condom on the table. 'What's this!?' demands the grandfather.
    'It's a condom," replies the grandson sheepishly.

"What do you use it for?' asks Gramps.

The grandson is surprised that his grandpa really doesn't know what a condom is, and replies, 'I use it to keep my cigarettes dry when I smoke in the rain."

To his surprise his grandpa says, "That's a great idea," and goes off to the drug store. He asks the pharmacist for a condom.

"What size would you like?" asks the pharmacist.

"Oh, big enough to fit a camel."

Name:	sierrahoneylove24.jpg 
Views:	2619 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gizz49.jpg 
Views:	2957 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	312  

Gold Poster

this is a fantastic joke

and here r two latin beauties for ur viewing pleasure

Mad Cows

Two cows were talking in the field. One cow says, "Have you heard about the Mad Cow disease that's going around?"

The other cow answers, "Yeah, makes you glad you're a penguin, doesn't it?"

Name:	anapaula.jpg 
Views:	2759 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	314  

Gold Poster

that was anna paula and cassy

heres two more pics with another joke

Roy the Rooster

This farmer has 500 hens but no rooster so he goes to his neighbor and asks him if he could buy a rooster for $100.
    The neighbor says, "You can have this rooster. His name's Roy. He'll get all your hens pregnant. He's a real stud."

So the farmer takes him home and says, "It's your first day so take it slow, okay?"

The farmer puts Roy in the hen house and then hears all the hens crying and yelling. Roy nailed every one of those hens and then nailed a duck and a goose at a pond.

The next morning the farmer finds Roy lying dead with his legs sticking in the air and buzzards circling overhead.

The farmer says, "Roy, did you have to die?"

Roy says, "Quiet! They're about to land!"

Name:	claudia_moura2.jpg 
Views:	2819 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	315   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bruna_126.jpg 
Views:	2938 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	316  

Gold Poster

one more

and two more latin beauties

A Real Watch Dog

A blind man walked into a bank with his seeing-eye dog that guided him everywhere. He walked into the center of the bank floor, took the dog by the chain, and started swinging him around his head.
    Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. The other customers were taken aback and some were very upset at the way the animal was being treated. One of the tellers ran up to the blind man and asked, "Sir, what are you doing!?!"

The man turned toward the teller and said, "Oh, nothing - just looking around."

Name:	isabella.jpg 
Views:	2797 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	317   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isabella.jpg 
Views:	2715 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	318  

Gold Poster

sorry about the slip

heres the pic

Name:	larissa_lukessi.jpg 
Views:	2802 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	319  

Gold Poster

ok last for today with two pics once more

B-Day Sex

Adam was talking to his friend at the bar, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stuck."
    His friend said, "I have an idea! Why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled." Adam decided to to his friend's advice.

The next day at the bar his friend said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," Adam replied.

"Did she like it?"

"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"

Name:	tia142.jpg 
Views:	2725 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	320   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duda067.jpg 
Views:	2797 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	321