Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy

Fox is owned by Rupert Murdoch who has long been known for his Extreme conservative agenda. For decades he has been purchasing Television Stations, News papers (most recently the Wall Street Journal), magazines, and radio stations; and purging the newsrooms of any dissenting viewpoints and violating basic journalistic standards of integrity. It is well documented, and the subject of many [...] movies which are readily available. Fox news is an outright propaganda machine aimed at inculcating Americans with virulent pro-corporate and conservative social and cultural ideologies. .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34902428&hl=en
    (complete version)

@35:30 (O'Reilly vs. Jeremy Glick) ....pfff, that sure wasn't an "interview", I actually still dont know what the hell it was?

mrbig
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	outfoxed_119.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	198911  

Junior Poster

I like Olbermann its refreshing to hear some of his points of view while fox and cnn always repeat pretty much the same thing. Maddow seems good too but i think she needs a little more time to get everything completely together and she'll have a really good show. Did you guys see her today with the "talking down" from the senator? Btw Alyssa87 nice avatar you look very innocent.

Veteran Poster

Rachael Maddow is a pundit and bias. We should get rid of all the pundits, including everyone at Fixed News. IMHO, all pundits divide America. United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Dude, everybody is a potential pundit.