Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy112277
    isnt there a political fourm this should be on instead of it being here?
    its about a tv show.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    fox is pointing out bias on a cable news network?!

people in glass houses...

fair & balanced. pfft!

And thank you veryvery much.
    Fox has always pointed out liberal bias in the mainstream media. Their "fair and balanced" reporting is tongue and cheek, mocking the mainstream.

The difference between Fox and all the others, is Fox is up front that they are conservative, while the others claim no bias either way.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    fox is pointing out bias on a cable news network?!

people in glass houses...

fair & balanced. pfft!

And thank you veryvery much.
    Fox has always pointed out liberal bias in the mainstream media. Their "fair and balanced" reporting is tongue and cheek, mocking the mainstream.

The difference between Fox and all the others, is Fox is up front that they are conservative, while the others claim no bias either way.
    You cannot be serious with this.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy112277
    isnt there a political fourm this should be on instead of it being here?
    its about a tv show.
    a >political< tv show

"I JUST SAID "ALWAYS" are you uncapable of reading???"- KellyShore

"Life: a sexually transmitted disease that is always fatal."- youcancallmeclaire

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    Personally i prefer Michele Malkin; asians and latinas are hot compared to white girls.

Maddow had to get a tv show - air america was just about bankrupt.

She's tolerable but olbermann is a complete asshole, that dumbass can't understand that the 2nd ammendment is what is essentially protecting his 1st ammendment rights to be a complete dickhead.

If my leanings on him are obvious there's a reason for that.

Doesn't mean i like you any less beautiful (this is to Alyssa), and btw, the new avatar and pics are GRRRRREAT
    So another person for a complete head case (Malkin) and not too far behind -- surprise! -- comes a reference to his precious little phallic symbol. Double-barrel I presume? Maybe you should learn to spell "amendment" before calling another a dumb ass?

Ass.
    I know how to spell, but i never learned how to type

And you are really stupid for trying to read into what i wrote. To me dickhead is just another way of saying asshole, perhaps your limited intellect can't comprehend that. olbermann is a complere asshole plain and simple. I don't have to explain to morons like you why i don't like him. He has a right to be an asshole and he is, you have the same right which i see you are exercising. And I get to help ensure that you keep that right much as i'd rather that you and olbermann jump off the sunshine skyway.
    OMG, should I swoon, fall to my knees, and genuflect before you, my hero? You delusional little fuck.

He's an asshole to paranoid little fucks like you who view the world through a sight scope -- that's why you hate him. ...I bet you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

Oh, and by the way, the reason I came after your little post is because you did it to me once out of the blue for no reason ... I never forget those who pull that crap. I could care less about your opinion or that your god is a weapon.
    I can thread a needle and use a sewing machine, but I'n not stupid enough to try to so so on a running machine. Do try it if you so desire and report back to us.

I can hit a moving target at 300m with no scope so don't get in my line of fire.

I'm not paraniod, just not impressed with media idiots who spout of half truths (or less) as it were gospel from the pope. There'a a lot of idiots of fox news whom i have no regard for either .

And, I do not tolerate fools.

I'm sure there was a reason for my post of old (which I can't t remember, but may look up just to see what set you off) , most likely it was a menifestatiion of my intolerance for suffering the idiocracy so often posted herin.

You may now get up from your knees.

:P

Veteran Poster

Personally i prefer Michele Malkin; asians and latinas are hot compared to white girls.

Maddow had to get a tv show - air america was just about bankrupt.

She's tolerable but olbermann is a complete asshole, that dumbass can't understand that the 2nd ammendment is what is essentially protecting his 1st ammendment rights to be a complete dickhead.

If my leanings on him are obvious there's a reason for that.

Doesn't mean i like you any less beautiful (this is to Alyssa), and btw, the new avatar and pics are GRRRRREAT
    So another person for a complete head case (Malkin) and not too far behind -- surprise! -- comes a reference to his precious little phallic symbol. Double-barrel I presume? Maybe you should learn to spell "amendment" before calling another a dumb ass?

Ass.
    I know how to spell, but i never learned how to type

And you are really stupid for trying to read into what i wrote. To me dickhead is just another way of saying asshole, perhaps your limited intellect can't comprehend that. olbermann is a complere asshole plain and simple. I don't have to explain to morons like you why i don't like him. He has a right to be an asshole and he is, you have the same right which i see you are exercising. And I get to help ensure that you keep that right much as i'd rather that you and olbermann jump off the sunshine skyway.
    OMG, should I swoon, fall to my knees, and genuflect before you, my hero? You delusional little fuck.

He's an asshole to paranoid little fucks like you who view the world through a sight scope -- that's why you hate him. ...I bet you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

Oh, and by the way, the reason I came after your little post is because you did it to me once out of the blue for no reason ... I never forget those who pull that crap. I could care less about your opinion or that your god is a weapon.
    I can thread a needle and use a sewing machine, but I'n not stupid enough to try to so so on a running machine. Do try it if you so desire and report back to us.

I can hit a moving target at 300m with no scope so don't get in my line of fire.

I'm not paraniod, just not impressed with media idiots who spout of half truths (or less) as it were gospel from the pope. There'a a lot of idiots of fox news whom i have no regard for either .

And, I do not tolerate fools.

I'm sure there was a reason for my post of old (which I can't t remember, but may look up just to see what set you off) , most likely it was a menifestatiion of my intolerance for suffering the idiocracy so often posted herin.

You may now get up from your knees.

:P
    Looks to me that all of the half truths are coming from the right. Case in point "Obama voted for sex ed for kindergartners"

As usual the "moral and christian" Republicans have resorted to outright lies. Don't start yapping about liberal bias in the media. If that was true we would never have gotten into this Iraq disaster because they would have done their jobs and held the government accountable.

The "liberal bias" is another made up lie to manipulate the Amrican people by the Karl Rove group of losers. The us against them mentality is old, stupid and played out.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Didn't I say there's a lot of idiots on fox news ???

Yeah that nasty lie about obama and the kindetgarteners was outrageous, I wish some of these assholes on both sides could be declared to be enemies of the constitution, then i could execute my oath of office.

I first caught Rachel on morning joe last year and loved her when she was part of the coverage on Tuesday nights during the primary season. It's great the way she verbally destroys the opposition without being nasty. She can go against anyone. Obama should hire her as his debate coach.

Veteran Poster

Didn't I say there's a lot of idiots on fox news ???

Yeah that nasty lie about obama and the kindetgarteners was outrageous, I wish some of these assholes on both sides could be declared to be enemies of the constitution, then i could execute my oath of office.
    I am an Independent and while I agree that both are screwy. The right has gone mental the last few years with the lies and scare tactics. And as usual in this election gay marriage is right back on the ballot and all the dumb ass people will vote against their best interests because they don't want gays to marry. How can anyone associate themselves with that party and pretend to have any sort of honor or decency?

Professional Poster

I've been fuckin' with MSNBC news lately. It was pretty good. I really liked her "Talk me Down" segment.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips