Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Ive stated this before, I like hot femine chicks wether they are GG or TG.. I have no attraction to men whatsoever.

Default Re: Why do you like trannys? (Psychologically)

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Am I the only woman on this forum that takes offense and umbrage at
    the OPs statement above; "a man that looks like a girl", "a man who is
    a sissy", "he/she looks like a girl", "him/her suck my dick, "bumfuck
    him/her"......

Others may have given you kudos for your opinion and post, but one will
    not be coming from this post op woman.
    Well, I'm sorry for offending you, but that's honestly how I feel, and how I think most of the guys on this forum feel. Now I respect your right to be a woman or whatever, but I like girls, and I like girls with dicks, but I'm sorry, I just don't have any feelings for post-op tgirls...honestly, and I'm sorry, but my honest feelings are that I do not see the point in post-op girls. If I want a girl, I will get a girl, if I want a t-girl, I will find one, I simply don't see any point in t-girls without dicks, I'm sorry!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Human-After-All

Well, I'm sorry for offending you, but that's honestly how I feel, and how I think most of the guys on this forum feel. Now I respect your right to be a woman or whatever, but I like girls, and I like girls with dicks, but I'm sorry, I just don't have any feelings for post-op tgirls...honestly, and I'm sorry, but my honest feelings are that I do not see the point in post-op girls. If I want a girl, I will get a girl, if I want a t-girl, I will find one, I simply don't see any point in t-girls without dicks, I'm sorry!
    Yeah, let's just throw them away. They're pointless anyway. Stupid worthless little things. What do they think they are, human beings or something?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Am I the only woman on this forum that takes offense and umbrage at
    the OPs statement above; "a man that looks like a girl", "a man who is
    a sissy", "he/she looks like a girl", "him/her suck my dick, "bumfuck
    him/her"......

Others may have given you kudos for your opinion and post, but one will
    not be coming from this post op woman.
    My response is not in regard to whether you like dick or post op pussy.

It is about you using terms like "sissy, he/she, him/her", basically the
    terms that I quoted above.

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    Yeah, let's just throw them away. They're pointless anyway. Stupid worthless little things. What do they think they are, human beings or something?
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said, a master of the fine art of rhetoric you are, a true master to rival the likes of Pericles.

Maybe if you had paid attention to what I said, you wouldn't have taken what I said so personally. I don't see the point in post-ops, that's not to say there isn't one. They are not to my taste.

If a lesbian were to say to me that she had no sexual interest in men I wouldn't take offence, I'm simply saying I don't see the point in post-ops just as a lesbian might mot see any point in men.

Well, I'm being honest, those are the terms I use when considering transsexuals, I don't think of them as 100% female, would you rather I lied?

Professional Poster

Lay down on knives please.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Well, I'm being honest, those are the terms I use when considering transsexuals, I don't think of them as 100% female, would you rather I lied?
    Well, fortunately I am too much of lady to say the term that I use when considering guys like you.

Well, fortunately I am too much of lady to say the term that I use when considering guys like you.
    First of all, you're being sexist now. You're insinuating that women have to fulfil certain roles, like biting their tongue instead of speaking their mind. Feel free to tell me what you think of what I said, (although this is not the purpose of this thread), but, (and this is my second point), if most of the guys on this site were to be honest, they would admit that they draw a HUGE distinction between girls and t-girls.

There's really no need to get angry with me, I'm being honest with you. I think the ones that lie to you are the ones you should be angry at. I'm being considerate enough to speak my mind, whereas most admirers would claim that they accept t-girls simply as girls, but an awful lot of them would be lying.

Junior Poster

Well I can see the point of view of the "dick" thing, but my question about post-op tgs are there are guys out there that are into them. So I wonder eventhrough we may think we are interested in the idea of a girl with a dick, I think deeper down it might be we like the idea of being with a woman who used to be a man and that dual nature attracts us?

There are certain studies to indicate our attraction to someone is from emotions/thoughts deeper down and things we may not even realize. So eventhrough our thoughts tell us its about the penis, perhaps its really more than that?