Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

My thought process has always been they are exactly like girls. The only difference is you can see if you doing a good job and they can't really fake a boner.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Well I can see the point of view of the "dick" thing, but my question about post-op tgs are there are guys out there that are into them. So I wonder eventhrough we may think we are interested in the idea of a girl with a dick, I think deeper down it might be we like the idea of being with a woman who used to be a man and that dual nature attracts us?

There are certain studies to indicate our attraction to someone is from emotions/thoughts deeper down and things we may not even realize. So eventhrough our thoughts tell us its about the penis, perhaps its really more than that?
    this is right along the lines of what I was touching on. to me there is certanly more to it than just the physica attraction. that is obviously there but I think my frustrations with genetically born women has driven me in a way to favor tgirls over ggs.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkReaver
    My thought process has always been they are exactly like girls. The only difference is you can see if you doing a good job and they can't really fake a boner.
    LOL amen to this

Cuz they cum the same way i cum

Junior Poster

Seriously, if you viewed transsexuals the same way you viewed women, why are you on a board on a site called Hung Angels? Why continue this crypto homosexuality and not acknowledge it? Having sex with a human with a penis is a homosexual act. Jeez, grow up and deal with it.

I like transsexuals because I like them. I like females because I like them.

Men on this site are just plain weird. It's probably why I rarely post.

Junior Poster

I like trannys because I love women and dick at the same time.

Junior Poster

Sexy,Hott and better looking than most GFE. I find them to care more about their appearance, also most are friendly minus the attitude.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tslvrnyc
    Seriously, if you viewed transsexuals the same way you viewed women, why are you on a board on a site called Hung Angels? Why continue this crypto homosexuality and not acknowledge it? Having sex with a human with a penis is a homosexual act. Jeez, grow up and deal with it.

I like transsexuals because I like them. I like females because I like them.

Men on this site are just plain weird. It's probably why I rarely post.
    People are dealing with it; Its intolerant asses like you who can't help but label it as a black or white thing. I'm sorry, but liking trannies doesn't automatically make you gay. There are a myriad of factors involved. Yeah, a lot of guys are just closet gays, but there are a lot of guys who aren't, so why should I accept the title as gay when I know for a fact that the only "guys" i can be with HAVE to look like women before i'm attracted to them? I mean it doesn't make any sense.

I figure it this way: Why can't it just be your sexuality + Transexuals? Like a straight guy who likes trannies would be just that, a straight guy who likes trannies, and a gay guy who likes trannies would be a gay guy who likes trannies.

I mean its not that difficult and I don't see what's so "crypto" about it. Things aren't as cut and dry as they used to be. I don't see why i'm gay if I really just don't like guys in general at all unless like I said they look like women, which kind of defeats the purpose altogether.

Rookie Poster

GAY ST8 BI...whatever.....Love the idea that they suck a cock so much better than any gg could. I have been with multiple women and tgirls and i will say the sex is so much more intense and erotic. I consider myself St8 b/c I primarily fuck gg's but I dont give it a label b/c we are all here for the love of these beautiful women..... again it is what it is....GREAT ANGLE FOR "AMIGAY".....

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Interesting thing than cause based off your descriptions, most of you wouldn't be into post-op tg than? Or that isn't true?
    Not really interested in post-op. In that case, I'd rather have the "real thing".