Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BADAZZBODY
    yall in here talking about my best friend / sister how sweet... but if any of yall are trying to spend some cash wit her i will gladly let her know..
    {dat real} dont be acting like u know her like that she gave u a ride home a long time ago from u know who house... u acting like she a long time friend and yall talk and chated an shyt...she just finish some nursing classes now she working..and living with her man and his family.. i talks to her every day and she living in jersey but i am pretty sure if u interested and u in (nyc to va) she might, i dont know hook up chat i dont know for some cash..wink wink imma tell her that u asked about but her though {dat nigga}

i tells her all the time that she get mad luv from this site all the time she just giggles

Tell her that her eastern shore homie said what's up too. I kinda miss her but i'm glad she's doing her thing thing and got a lil' nigga on lock. That's the type of shit I be talking about...a real chick who had a plan, worked that shit and made a life for herself...

Yeah, i'm looking at your titties.

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

i had talked to her today and she said if any of yall trying to spend some money cause making this transition in kinda hard fell free to hit me up if u wanna contact her... and what part of the easternshore are u from..cause thats where she grew up and i been out their and hung out with her and the rest of owr friends from there.. i am figuring denton easton ridgely...but imma tell her but i dont know who u so i dont know what to say

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

Junior Poster

i had talked to her today and she said if any of yall trying to spend some money cause making this transition in kinda hard fell free to hit me up if u wanna contact her... and what part of the easternshore are u from..cause thats where she grew up and i been out their and hung out with her and the rest of owr friends from there.. i am figuring denton easton ridgely...but imma tell her but i dont know who u so i dont know what to say

I lived in Salisbury...she know me. And I know her name ain't Sheeba but I won't put her on blast on her but tell C* I said what's good and best of luck...unfortunately I ain't a trick nigga so 3rd person congrats will have to do!

Junior Poster

y black men always hide who they are but they want a tgirl to exploit everything about them but imma tell her some nigga from salbury knows her...but u want me to let her know her homie from the shore said whats up....yeah her name is chrysie.. its not that serious...i was ova the shore on sunday at ocean city i had a blast..me an the hubby ..that damn water stink haha

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

dc/md/ny

Junior Poster

y black men always hide who they are but they want a tgirl to exploit everything about them but imma tell her some nigga from salbury knows her...but u want me to let her know her homie from the shore said whats up....yeah her name is chrysie.. its not that serious...i was ova the shore on sunday at ocean city i had a blast..me an the hubby ..that damn water stink haha

lol...you going swimming in ocean city???
    shittttttttttt that water is for crabbing and surfing.
    nice to look at and shit but I wouldn't swim in ocean water that ain't crystal clear...shark might jump up on that ass...lol
    I mean you could've called "cousin Jeff" and asked if I wanted to roll with yawl...and a friend...or two...or three...lol

Yo did your homie tell you I was down in ATL?

Junior Poster

yall in here talking about my best friend / sister how sweet... but if any of yall are trying to spend some cash wit her i will gladly let her know..
    {dat real} dont be acting like u know her like that she gave u a ride home a long time ago from u know who house... u acting like she a long time friend and yall talk and chated an shyt...she just finish some nursing classes now she working..and living with her man and his family.. i talks to her every day and she living in jersey but i am pretty sure if u interested and u in (nyc to va) she might, i dont know hook up chat i dont know for some cash..wink wink imma tell her that u asked about but her though {dat nigga}

i tells her all the time that she get mad luv from this site all the time she just giggles
    God Damn BadAzzBody, a nigga cant say shit without sumone puttin his bizness out there. We had us a good ass convo during that ride. And since she aint been back in Bmore i kinda figured sum shit been going on wit her, and yeah i knew her name, but aint wanna say it, U'll prolly get mad if i say your name and shit ( @ BadAzzBody) but yeah. She cool peoples. and Ewwwww u went swimming in Crab Water, time to put da OLD BAY on that ass and crack u open!

Shut The Fuck Up......

Junior Poster

Default a bmore luv thing

i didnt say i went swimming i said that water stunk... its smelled like shit...i didnt go wit none of my home girls..me and hubby went together both of yall niggas is a trip...i dont get mad at people knowing my name and who i am thats not serious...but at any rate u know where i am coming from enough sad....i was wit lisa the other day she up north for a min though and chrysie is coming to chill wit me this weekend cause she off work..i was mad ass shit when i seen that green water and smelled it and those high ass waves.. i was like fuk no ill stay hot i dont wanna smell like shit and trying to look cute.... u da one or ones that think yall transparent like yall cant be known wink.. its not that serious we all know whats really serious..

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

dc/md/ny

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Junior Poster

Default Re: a bmore luv thing

i didnt say i went swimming i said that water stunk... its smelled like shit...i didnt go wit none of my home girls..me and hubby went together both of yall niggas is a trip...i dont get mad at people knowing my name and who i am thats not serious...but at any rate u know where i am coming from enough sad....i was wit lisa the other day she up north for a min though and chrysie is coming to chill wit me this weekend cause she off work..i was mad ass shit when i seen that green water and smelled it and those high ass waves.. i was like fuk no ill stay hot i dont wanna smell like shit and trying to look cute.... u da one or ones that think yall transparent like yall cant be known wink.. its not that serious we all know whats really serious..

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

Look like me and RealNigga gone have to arm wrestle for C***...lol
    I don't think he got his weight up enough to test me...
    YO, we should get fucked up and chill for ol' time sakes!!!

Junior Poster

i think u will when the arm wrestle hands down but will u win the prize..wink or is it lost foreva double wink hahaha

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

dc/md/ny