Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is this?

Junior Poster

Default who is this?

she intimidates me and give me goose bumps....god she is amazing.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6749_1220722302_jpg_184_941.jpeg 
Views:	2955 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	197889  

VIVI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vivi_172.jpg 
Views:	2766 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	197913  

5 Star Poster

hot

Junior Poster

dude she is like one of the most easiest girls in there u can talk to.......
    and she isnt one of the girls where if u dont start the conversation with how much money have and/or if u want a lapdance......it's ok. she'll still chat with u...........the other girls tho......well most of them dont have time to chat...they're busy "working"

Default thank you

ttmanofsteel1 Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude she is like one of the most easiest girls in there u can talk to.......
    and she isnt one of the girls where if u dont start the conversation with how much money have and/or if u want a lapdance......it's ok. she'll still chat with u...........the other girls tho......well most of them dont have time to chat...they're busy "working"

thank you . i go to the parties most to have fun and of couse to make some money but for me my enjoyment is first , well i have not done this for long is have been 1 1/2 year. glad that people see me good.

flabbybody Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIVI

thank you for the pic. sayhi to me whenever you stop in the parties. if you know i like to have fun .and botter everyone in a good way .

slikrickdalicka Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 am Post subject: who is this?

she intimidates me and give me goose bumps....god she is amazing.........

smile way until you see me in person than you will running smile.lol... thank you for the comment . if you stop by the club stop by and say hi .i promise i will not hurt you .

Richctdude Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:38 pm Post subject:

hot
    thank you

Last edited by susi1045; 10-23-2011 at 03:04 AM.

Default thank you

some pics

Default ty

more

Junior Poster

Hey Vivi yur welcome beautiful! I mean the guy was just askin a question so i figured i'd warn him ya know. U wud know my face if u saw me. the couple times i attend the parties we always end up talkin and thats wat i like about u. well u and the bunch of frens u always hang with....especially the lovely vixen Ashley.
    But yea i like yur vibe........yur always down to party FIRST......and of course try and make a couple bucks AFTER......which i totally get, respect and admire.
    JUst wish some of the other girls cud follow yur attitude............

Keep Doin Wat U Do Babe..........

And to all the other girls.........am not hating.......just make a dude feel good before u try to hit him up for his hard earned cash. WE ALL out here tryin to make a living!!!!

Default thank you

ttmanofsteel1 Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:22 pm Post subject:

Hey Vivi yur welcome beautiful! I mean the guy was just askin a question so i figured i'd warn him ya know. U wud know my face if u saw me. the couple times i attend the parties we always end up talkin and thats wat i like about u. well u and the bunch of frens u always hang with....especially the lovely vixen Ashley.
    But yea i like yur vibe........yur always down to party FIRST......and of course try and make a couple bucks AFTER......which i totally get, respect and admire.
    JUst wish some of the other girls cud follow yur attitude............

Keep Doin Wat U Do Babe..........

And to all the other girls.........am not hating.......just make a dude feel good before u try to hit him up for his hard earned cash. WE ALL out here tryin to make a living!!!!

thank you . well i can not help with the other girls but in a way i understand why they act that way . well i see you at one of the parties .. ty vivi

Gold Poster

Nice...

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!