Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGwfrt3gWdo

ENJOY!

LOL
    Actually you're the cunt, arnie. You and Sarah Palin.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us...ll&oref=slogin

WASILLA, Alaska — Gov. Sarah Palin lives by the maxim that all politics is local, not to mention personal.

So when there was a vacancy at the top of the State Division of Agriculture, she appointed a high school classmate, Franci Havemeister, to the $95,000-a-year directorship. A former real estate agent, Ms. Havemeister cited her childhood love of cows as a qualification for running the roughly $2 million agency.

Ms. Havemeister was one of at least five schoolmates Ms. Palin hired, often at salaries far exceeding their private sector wages....

Rick Steiner, a University of Alaska professor, sought the e-mail messages of state scientists who had examined the effect of global warming on polar bears. (Ms. Palin said the scientists had found no ill effects, and she has sued the federal government to block the listing of the bears as endangered.) An administration official told Mr. Steiner that his request would cost $468,784 to process.

When Mr. Steiner finally obtained the e-mail messages — through a federal records request — he discovered that state scientists had in fact agreed that the bears were in danger, records show.

“Their secrecy is off the charts,” Mr. Steiner said....

Ms. Palin entered the 2006 primary for governor as a formidable candidate.

In the middle of the primary, a conservative columnist in the state, Paul Jenkins, unearthed e-mail messages showing that Ms. Palin had conducted campaign business from the mayor’s office. Ms. Palin handled the crisis with a street fighter’s guile.

“I told her it looks like she did the same thing that Randy Ruedrich did,” Mr. Jenkins recalled. “And she said, ‘Yeah, what I did was wrong.’ ”

Mr. Jenkins hung up and decided to forgo writing about it. His phone rang soon after.

Mr. Jenkins said a reporter from Fairbanks, reading from a Palin news release, demanded to know why he was “smearing” her. “Now I look at her and think: ‘Man, you’re slick,’ ” he said...

Last summer, Mayor Mark Begich of Anchorage, a Democrat, pressed Ms. Palin to meet with him because the state had failed to deliver money needed to operate city traffic lights. At one point, records show, state officials told him to just turn off a dozen of them. Ms. Palin agreed to meet with Mr. Begich when he threatened to go public with his anger, according to city officials...

This broad is a female Dubya

Here's the SNL bit with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as Palin and Hillary:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_126249.html

Btw, anyone notice that the milf-of-the-moment pronounced nuclear as 'nucular' ala Dubya during the Charlie Gibson interview? Was it intentional? Here's the vid, also includes her wtf is the Bush Doctrine moment: http://jezebel.com/5048966/sarah-pal...ars-of-nucular

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

ENJOY!

LOL
    Ah spunkchops me old tiger. That cut me down to the bone that did. Your on the money on sarah palin . She is a cunt , you have to be to get where she is as a woman. But difference is she's my kind of cunt. She hunts , tough on Gays and is pretty. But what makes her so attractive spunky iswhen you marmite miners cry when she becomes VP. That fat cunt Moore might shoot himself you never know

I don't like you spunky but your not stupid , we both know Palin is going to be VP.SO I have a question for you Obama is not only Black (well half black depending who you ask) but he's the wrong kind of Black , his views are to the left which mean he does not have a hope of becoming president . Why do the dems persist in backing losers ? I mean the person who should be the next president (Condy Rice) can't be because the media have done a hatchet job on her because of her being close to Bush. But she does have perhaps the greatest political mind in US politics today. But I understand why the republicans haven't picked her because she has no chance.

Why can't the Dems see, that though Obama might be totally acceptable to them in their idealist , PC, handwringing world he won't be enough to the American Public at voting time ? I await your answer anxiously.

Veteran Poster

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-14-must-see-tina-fey-and-amy-poehler-do-sarah-palin-and-hillary-clinton-on-snl#respond

Well Tina Fey is going to have a long time to do impressions of Palin , your next vice president. She might nearly get as good as Rory Bremner!

Platinum Poster

ENJOY!

LOL

I mean the person who should be the next president (Condy Rice) can't be because the media have done a hatchet job on her because of her being close to Bush. But she does have perhaps the greatest political mind in US politics today.
    Says who? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? What nonsense.

Why can't the Dems see, that though Obama might be totally acceptable to them in their idealist , PC, handwringing world he won't be enough to the American Public at voting time ? I await your answer anxiously.
    The only people who aren't ready for Obama are clueless right-wingers like yourself who don't mind being told what to do by the Religious Wrong and it's stooges in the GOP. McSame had no choice on the Palin pick. His masters(your masters) told the senile old fool what his choice was.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

ENJOY!

LOL

I mean the person who should be the next president (Condy Rice) can't be because the media have done a hatchet job on her because of her being close to Bush. But she does have perhaps the greatest political mind in US politics today.
    Says who? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? What nonsense.

The only people who aren't ready for Obama are clueless right-wingers like yourself who don't mind being told what to do by the Religious Wrong and it's stooges in the GOP. McSame had no choice on the Palin pick. His masters(your masters) told the senile old fool what his choice was.
    Perhaps Mcain was told who to pick but Iam not sure how you can be 100 % certain unless you are in his inner circle . Or are you someone who wears hats of tin foil? , you never struck me as that kind of nutjob but perhaps you are. Who are my masters? Lizardmen? reptiles? zionists?

No Palin was partly picked as sucessful Black mans kyptonite, a pretty white woman. Because the kool aid drinking masses will lap it up. Sad that many of you yanks are like this but oh well. The other reason was because Mcain needed the guntoting God bothers on side. Thats how simple it is.

Oh Iam not even Christian , it just suits my Political leanings and world view to support bible thumpers in this coming election. .Palins no Thatcher unfortunately.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

a
    Why can't the Dems see, that though Obama might be totally acceptable to them in their idealist , PC, handwringing world he won't be enough to the American Public at voting time ?

We'll see at “voting time.” Maybe he will, maybe he won’t; but why do you think the democratic party should run someone counter to their political philosophy? Just because you guys have no integrity doesn’t mean we have to give up ours.

Speaking of “handwringing”, it’s the “please spend any amount of money and risk the lives of any number of soldiers, but please please please save me from the muslim horde” cowards that are wringing their hands.

a
    I mean the person who should be the next president (Condy Rice) can't be because the media have done a hatchet job on her because of her being close to Bush.
    Whoa! There you did it, you mentioned her taut ties to Bush and thereby sunk another hatchet between her shoulder blades. So what did Condie do with her skills while serving in the current administration? She covered and supported every one of Bush’s policies on Iraq. She gave him no contrary advice or opposing perspectives. Oops! Now I did it! Another hatchet right in the back of her skull. I just don’t think it’s possible to discuss Condie’s qualifications without mentioning Bush and her unquestioning acceptance of his policies. Oh Shit, sorry, there went another hatchet. I can see now the press didn’t really have much choice; the hatchets just kinda fling themselves.

But seriously, there's really a lot of similarity between Condi and that...who's that old guy running with Palin?...Oh yeah, McCain. He voted with Bush's policies 95% of the time, right down the line. THWAWPPP!!!! Was that a hatchet? Sorry. Sure McCain at first opposed the torture bill, perhaps because he has an ancient dim memory of once being tortured himself. But in the end he came around and voted that Americans can torture, provided they call it enhenced interrogation. THWAWPPP! Oops! Sorry. He voted to give up our civil liberties via the patriot bill. THWAWPPP THWAWP!!! Who needs habeas corpus THWAPPP! Sorry, sorry...didn't mean to throw those. It's just too easy.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.