Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Allanah, thanks for the response. I figured some of the girls had kids when they were guys or hell even while they were girls.

I was just wondering would some girls slow down if they were suddenly saddled with a kid. Fuck Kevin Hill, I was wondering what would happen if a lawyer showed up one day and said, "You're all this kid has; good day." would that make a girl back up for a minute and look at the big picture.

Mega, you always keep it real and I wish I could write like that, it's like a stream of consciousness in text and no I'm not kissing ass either.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Fuck Kevin Hill
    LOL!

Professional Poster

Heh, I thought someone would pick up on that!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

Default Re: The girls I knew had different stories

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    THEY ARE SAWNED FROM HUMAN GARBAGE, THIER MOTHERS WERE FAILURES
    ...spawned from human garbage??

That seems a bit dramatic. It also strikes me as odd that you would refer to your friends' mothers as human garbage.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

"I think the one thing that almost every NYC tgirl I knew had in common is that they dropped out of school. Not necessarily because they were selling their asses, or on drugs or even from the projects"

I think this statement is really over generalizing and untrue. I know mnay NYC ts who have at least a high school diploma. Maybe if u were hanging around the old Eldelweiss and a strong street element, then maybe this is true.

And still, if one does not have a college degree or a high school diploma, one can be successful in life. I have a AA degree in a field that is not associated with what I currently do. Granted, it was a great experience and it thought me a lot about fashion-but since I graduated I have not held a job in the fashion merchandising field.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Actually, I tink it was Eldelweiss fan who wrote the comment, and I was addressing him. But , I will say it again, like I always say it- there are rotten girls, and there are nice girls, and there are rotten men, and there are nice men. It just seems like a lot gets dumped on the girls-but you don't see me, or some of the ladies posting all of our grievances with certain experiences with men- and trust me there are plenty.

I would not be a good mother either because I think being a parent-a good parent- is one of the most difficult, selfless, and under rewarded jobs in the world. Being a good parent has nothing to do with education-there are plenty of poor and undecated people who are good parents and do the job to the best of their abilities.

As I said earlier, most prople have children for the wrong reasons. A lot of people have kids because I think they are programmed to believe that is what they have to do-without realizing how challenging it really is.
    Of course there are girls out there who I am sure are and could be great parents-

I remember years ago seeing a spanish talk show about a post op Argentenian trannsexual who has raised and adopted 14 children who were unwanted, homeless kids-and she was batteling the Argentenean goverment to get her gender and name chamged on her documents-even though she had SRS.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Hi all
    i finally signed in that damn AOL
    i dont think i would want MOST of the trannies i know to be my mom or dad
    but there is something i would like to point out it is estimated that there are 10,000 transsexuals in nystate so what we see on the strolls and in the partys is a small precentage of 10,000 and i for one love children i always have and im a great aunt and im happy with that children are amazing and can teach you so much about yourself ,but im no parent, but i also know i could be if i had too
    dina

yes baby it is me hun
    love u too baby
    u better come by this thursday
    now lets het back on topic lol

Veteran Poster

i had a longtime girl friend and she was fantastic around children. she always wanted her own and planned on adopting some as soon as she finished school and got her own place...but her mother kicked her out, she fell in with the bad crowd and basically forgot about all that...she worked as a babysitter for awhile, she was amazing with kids. when she finally got her own place (not really, basically sharing an apartment with 3 other tgirls) she had this poster that said "a baby is gods way of saying the world should go on".i knew she really wanted her own kids