Default What's the nicest / most sincere thing

that a girl has said to you in a club or other situation where she could have been working you, but was sweet instead? I bring this up because we're constantly talking about the worst, most negative stuff, but also because a girl said something particularly nice at a club this weekend.

I had taken a photo and worked on it and was particularly proud of the results. I had asked the girl to take a look at it and tell me what she thought. So, the other night I asked her about it, and rather than just throw off some "it was ok" quip, she said "I brought it to my plastic surgeon and asked him if he could make me look like that". While I'm not sure if she was serious, I thought to myself that this is about the nicest compliment a girl could give a photographer - saying he made her look so good in a photo that she actually wanted to try to look more like that.

OTOH perhaps there was something in the water that night, because a bunch of girls were full of nice things to say, especially one who it was really important what she had to tell me.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

sigh... nice moment... haven't one to add myself right now...

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Jennifer Paris said something smart (yet nice to me) a while back @ Vapor and I told her I oughta punch her in her pussy. Good laughs that night

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

HI ALL,

ONE OF THE NICEST OR SINCERE THINGS I HAVE EVER BEEN TOLD THIS WEEKEND! AFTER A MONTH OF MY DEAR FRIEND BEING UPSET WITH ME AND NOT TALKING TO ME ...HE TOLD ME THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM INSTEAD OF BLOWING OFF THE FRIENDSHIP! IT WAS ALOT OF MISUNDERSTANDINGS BUT IN THE END THE FACT THAT HE CARED ENOUGH TO COME AND TELL ME , AND MAKE THE EFFORT IS ONE OF THE NICEST FEELINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCED!