Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy
    I''m submissive

Hara asks why we are like that???? - that's a good question. Are we like that because people put us in that role or is it because of our own tendency?

I have a very gentle (some people say beautiful) appearance. My ass is tight and curvy (many people say sexy). I find I attract dominant people who go straight for my ass.

At the same time, I am very comfortable on the bottom and now I dont know any other way. I like to be penetrated by another person. To feel another person inside me is the ultimate in submission - I feel they have complete control of me. I am their bitch.

And when I feel someone play with my ass hole, knowing they are going to take me, I get so excited.

My ass is very sensitive and the feel of cock against it is so beautiful. It is also exciting because I know at some point they will enter me. It's the sensual beauty of cock against my ass combined with the anticipation of what is about to happen - the ultimate submission.

I know that when they enter me it may hurt and I always hope it doesnt because I genuinely want to please my partner..

I love it when some one gets an errection when they see my ass. It makes me feel so sexy and so desirable. I want them to have me.
    Yea I am that way too, especially with the type of guys that I like, which I'm lucky are the guys that I attract without fail!
    You worded it perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    still dont get it

all of sex is roleplay in a way--and Im sure there are plenty of Black people---men and women--who enjoy the sub role--without bringng slavery into the discussion!

wouldnt you say?
    Somethings you are not allowed to talk about in public.
    But let me tell you, when they call a girl from Eros, its a totally different story.
    To be a fly on the wall in my work area would be PRICELESS!!!!!

Junior Poster

A question or two for dominant people 1. describe one of your best dom experiences and what was it that made it so good?

2. what do you look for in bitch? tight ass? fat ass? gentle and submissive? wild to be tamed? or don't you care - you just want something to hammer.

Vanessa69 Thank you for your feedback. I love your coffee coloured skin, especially in the photos where you wear black and red. Those colours really compliment your tone.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy
    A question or two for dominant people 1. describe one of your best dom experiences and what was it that made it so good?

2. what do you look for in bitch? tight ass? fat ass? gentle and submissive? wild to be tamed? or don't you care - you just want something to hammer.

Vanessa69 Thank you for your feedback. I love your coffee coloured skin, especially in the photos where you wear black and red. Those colours really compliment your tone.
    Thanks babes!

Junior Poster

Hara Juku,

You started this thread - what do you enjoy about being dominant?

By the way, have you noticed when we have finished writing our post, we must click the button labelled 'submit'. (I've heard rumours that dominant people must click a label entitled 'dominate')

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Rookie Poster

I prefer submissive with a competent dom, but am good at either.

Rookie Poster

in fact i like being very submissive.

Junior Poster

I'm about 85% dominant and then I like to occasionally lay back and get a good work over. Show me what cha know.

Have a great day

Junior Poster

like to dom most of the time but sub is good to