Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Buddy Wood Tribute - best update EVER on Shemale Yum ?

BUDDY WOOD - THE IT! GUY IN CALIFORNIA!

If Tony Vee had a younger brother who wished to follow in his footsteps, it would be Buddy Wood. They both suffer from the same affliction of being terribly nice guys who walk the twilight world
    of transsexuals. Where Tony is uniquely East coast and although travels well, is at his best in New York City with everything that metropolis has to offer in the way of all types of transsexuals (was the American tranny scene born in NYC with Andy Warhol's courtiers?)
    Buddy has the expanse of the West Coast to ply his trade. He originally started shooting for us in San Diego in 2005 and ran the gamut of visiting tgirls and more amatuer types, it was in San Diego where he discovered Khloe Hart ... in my mind, one of the best new transsexual performers. He moved to Los Angeles last year
    and works in what we've dubbed "The Grooby Studio" - a modest house in the valley with a pool/hottub which the models gravitate to. Not only has he shot some of the most popular models working today - Yasmin Lee, Vicki Richter, Sexy Jade to name but a few ... he's also encouraged Olivia Love, Kimberly Devine and Lisa Lawrence to come out
    of retirement to shoot for us. Buddy is an un-assuming "nice-guy" and can be found weekly at TS clubs in Los Angeles, usually with some hottie. The girls all seem to love him - and that is how he manages to get so many great girls.
    Frank (of Grooby site Franks-Tgirlworld) helped Buddy get his photo and lighting skills up last year so they were to the same quality as his video work - Buddy now produces some of the best work on Shemale Yum and Black-Tgirls.

Buddy's latest prodigy's are Hazel Tucker and Kimber James. Hazel, a brand new fresh hottie he found on Myspace and Kimber, although she's worked for other companies is doing some very special projects with Buddy ... see more about her at Kimber James Blog He also shot Septembers Girl of the Month, Kelly Shore (and her fan blog is at Kelly Shore Blog

The latest DVD release in Buddy's AVN nominated series, is due out for release this week and we should have a review of it soon. Starring Khloe Hart, Yasmin Lee, Vicki Richter, Olivia Love and Danielle Foxxx, it's aptly titled "Buddy Wood's Shenmale Superstars" and you can watch the trailer or buy it by going to
    Buddy Wood's Shemale Superstars

The addition of Buddy Wood to the Grooby team has resulted in some of the best of our recent shoots and this weeks update, has to be one of the best?

Veteran Poster

Wow, good work Buddy... Amber bang is HOT, Kimber and Jessica look great as always, and Hazel is so cute

I had such a great time w/ Buddy last nite. Flew into LA, and Buddy picked me up. We picked up some drinks, and headed to his place. He was editing some work, so I decided to get in the Hot Tub for awhile. I put on my lil black brazilian style bikini, grabbed a glass of wine, and relaxed.

Later on I took a long HOT shower, that felt amazing. Buddy ordered a pizza, and we ate, then I started to get ready for the evening. He was still busy editing, when my gf Renae came over. We chit chatted and had a few glasses of wine! Buddy finished up, and we were all ready to go.

We ended up going to Club Cobra in Noho. It was kind of slow at first, but Renae and I were already pretty lit, so we got the party started ASAP. When we got there we saw the ever so beautiful Yasmine Lee, and Amiyaa, along with Kristin, btw... Kristin is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! The place quickly filled up, there were lots of hotties in the place, guys as well!
    So Buddy was schmoozing, and Reane and I found some boys to slut it up with.

After, Buddy had a little get together. Were the shemale shananigans began. Renae ended up in some room, with 2 guys. Some of the girls were chit chatting and on the computer. Buddy was hosting, talking with some of the guys that were there. Before I knew it, I was outta my clothes, and going at it, full force with this random guy! It was so FUCKING hot, that buddy started smapping pics and recording a lil. It was his first time w/ a TS girl, and that turned me on even more!

I sucked his balls dry, and he kept fucking me, like crazy! He said he came like 5 times, idk about that, I lost count, we were just having such a HOT fukcing time going at it, infront of everyone. So all in all, we had a pretty great nite. Today we just louunged and grabbed some Mc'Ds, and watched TV. Buddy did a lill work, and now we are trying to figure out, what we want to do tonite.

Here a few snaps of the nites events, hope you enjoy, PS please keep in mind, I was very INTOXICATED! I mean VERY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00105_944.jpg 
Views:	6536 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	197416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00094_677.jpg 
Views:	6530 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	197417  

Veteran Poster

More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00109_256.jpg 
Views:	6528 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	197418   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00177_173.jpg 
Views:	6529 
Size:	138.1 KB 
ID:	197419   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00148_153.jpg 
Views:	6489 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	197420  

Default Re: Buddy Wood Tribute - best update EVER on Shemale Yum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Wow, good work Buddy... Amber bang is HOT, Kimber and Jessica look great as always, and Hazel is so cute

I had such a great time w/ Buddy last nite. Flew into LA, and Buddy picked me up. We picked up some drinks, and headed to his place. He was editing some work, so I decided to get in the Hot Tub for awhile. I put on my lil black brazilian style bikini, grabbed a glass of wine, and relaxed.

Later on I took a long HOT shower, that felt amazing. Buddy ordered a pizza, and we ate, then I started to get ready for the evening. He was still busy editing, when my gf Renae came over. We chit chatted and had a few glasses of wine! Buddy finished up, and we were all ready to go.

We ended up going to Club Cobra in Noho. It was kind of slow at first, but Renae and I were already pretty lit, so we got the party started ASAP. When we got there we saw the ever so beautiful Yasmine Lee, and Amiyaa, along with Kristin, btw... Kristin is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! The place quickly filled up, there were lots of hotties in the place, guys as well!

After, Buddy had a little get together. Were the shemale shananigans began. Renae ended up in some room, with 2 guys. Some of the girls were chit chatting and on the computer. Buddy was hosting, talking with some of the guys that were there. Before I knew it, I was outta my clothes, and going at it, full force with this random guy! It was so FUCKING hot, that buddy started smapping pics and recording a lil. It was his first time w/ a TS girl, and that turned me on even more!

I sucked his balls dry, and he kept fucking me, like crazy! He said he came like 5 times, idk about that, I lost count, we were just having such a HOT fukcing time going at it, infront of everyone. So all in all, we had a pretty great nite. Today we just louunged and grabbed some Mc'Ds, and watched TV. Buddy did a lill work, and now we are trying to figure out, what we want to do tonite.

Here a few snaps of the nites events, hope you enjoy, PS please keep in mind, I was very INTOXICATED! I mean VERY
    H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T!!!!!

How am I not myself?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

that middle photo..........

I think i need a cold shower.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Default :)

Priceless face I'm makin' ain't it? lol

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Dammit, Buddy! Now I regret not going! I think I'll get a later assignment so I can stop by "The Studio".

Celeste, you, Renee, Yasmin, and Evelyn are looking damn fine in that picture! I'm glad you all had lots of fun at the club last night. I know I did!

Back to you Buddy. Nothing against San Diego (it's actually a great city)...but aren't you glad you moved to Los Angeles?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

WOW! WHAT A LUCKY GUY!!!
    I need to go to LA !!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by saifan

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T!!!!!
    H-O-L-Y F-ING S-H-I-T !!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    BUDDY WOOD - THE IT! GUY IN CALIFORNIA!

If Tony Vee had a younger brother who wished to follow in his footsteps, it would be Buddy Wood. They both suffer from the same affliction of being terribly nice guys who walk the twilight world
    of transsexuals. Where Tony is uniquely East coast and although travels well, is at his best in New York City with everything that metropolis has to offer in the way of all types of transsexuals (was the American tranny scene born in NYC with Andy Warhol's courtiers?)
    Buddy has the expanse of the West Coast to ply his trade. He originally started shooting for us in San Diego in 2005 and ran the gamut of visiting tgirls and more amatuer types, it was in San Diego where he discovered Khloe Hart ... in my mind, one of the best new transsexual performers. He moved to Los Angeles last year
    and works in what we've dubbed "The Grooby Studio" - a modest house in the valley with a pool/hottub which the models gravitate to. Not only has he shot some of the most popular models working today - Yasmin Lee, Vicki Richter, Sexy Jade to name but a few ... he's also encouraged Olivia Love, Kimberly Devine and Lisa Lawrence to come out
    of retirement to shoot for us. Buddy is an un-assuming "nice-guy" and can be found weekly at TS clubs in Los Angeles, usually with some hottie. The girls all seem to love him - and that is how he manages to get so many great girls.
    Frank (of Grooby site Franks-Tgirlworld) helped Buddy get his photo and lighting skills up last year so they were to the same quality as his video work - Buddy now produces some of the best work on Shemale Yum and Black-Tgirls.

Buddy's latest prodigy's are Hazel Tucker and Kimber James. Hazel, a brand new fresh hottie he found on Myspace and Kimber, although she's worked for other companies is doing some very special projects with Buddy ... see more about her at Kimber James Blog He also shot Septembers Girl of the Month, Kelly Shore (and her fan blog is at Kelly Shore Blog

The latest DVD release in Buddy's AVN nominated series, is due out for release this week and we should have a review of it soon. Starring Khloe Hart, Yasmin Lee, Vicki Richter, Olivia Love and Danielle Foxxx, it's aptly titled "Buddy Wood's Shenmale Superstars" and you can watch the trailer or buy it by going to
    Buddy Wood's Shemale Superstars

The addition of Buddy Wood to the Grooby team has resulted in some of the best of our recent shoots and this weeks update, has to be one of the best?
    The biggest tribute I could give Buddy is to say that he's a good person -- he's a good person! He's very generous with his time and openness. He's also very cordial and respectful. To me, he's the quintessential will-give-one-the-shirt-off-his-back type of person if there ever was one, and one I hope has much success in this field. I'm envious.

My guess is that he is that way because he hails from San Diego.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein