View Poll Results: who is scared to attend a tranny party?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I'm with u

49 54.44%
  • no you're a coward

41 45.56%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default money?

I think its been covered great advice guys but is it solely a hookup 4 money thing or can u pick up a girl u may like? I feel like the guy asking 4 friends but when I party my boys usuallytake me dont think theey like these beautiful girls. I'm down if anyone wants to adventure with me jus pm me I guess.

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

Rookie Poster

i jus wanted to say that at first i was hesitant to go, but now when i get a chance i go. i don't very many people personally, but i always have a good time

My name is Eric. I'm a 21 year old from New York City. I'm really interested in meeting some cool people in here, and hopefully all of you find me interesting too

it is what u make of it...if i can go and hook up and not open my wallet then anyone can...i think too many guys admit defeat without even trying...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

I was in town for 1 night and I went to one of Sunny's parties alone. My friends asked why go to NYC on a Sunday?
    For sure some girls introduced themselves, but they were not pushy at all. In fact they were very polite and friendly. It was a great time and it was fun to talk to those you see in the pictures and meet those that don't want to be in the pictures.
    The only thing that bothered me was the LOUD distorted music. The very second you walk in you hear a sound system overdriving it's speakers. While I admit that I don't like dance music at all, I can put up with it. But the huge amounts of distortion is annoying.
    One tip girls. Instead of asking me if I want to have a dance in the middle of a song, ask someone if they want to have a dance with the next song.

Hell, if I lived up there, I probably wouldn't miss a party at all. It's great to be able to hang out with like minded individuals. Virginia has no parties like that, or people who would really be cool to hang with even if there were tgirl parties down here. You go to a club down here and your liable to get hit on by more guys than tgirls. (Of course, that might just be on account of me being that good looking in everyone's eyes!) LOL I'm just kidding.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Veteran Poster

Are there really that many parties around the US of this type?

I don't think Chicago has anything quite like it.j

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    it is what u make of it...if i can go and hook up and not open my wallet then anyone can...i think too many guys admit defeat without even trying...
    I concur 110%.

Rookie Poster

I'd love to attend one but the only real problem is that they're never close to my vicinity unless they start hosting them at the VFW. LOL!

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I think people would be surprised at how many of any kind of event is somewhere near where they are which they just don't know about.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Listen to Danny. Especially on #2

Rolling Solo is asking for alot of crazy events to ensue.
    Plus its alway nice to have some to toast with, or use as a shield.

shield? what kinda parties do you go to haze :P

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia