View Poll Results: who is scared to attend a tranny party?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I'm with u

49 54.44%
  • no you're a coward

41 45.56%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default 1st timers for tranny parties

kinda weird but is anyone willing to go to one of these parties like allanah's or sunny's but too scared? prob kinda of a strange request but wondered if we could help each other attend these parties together. I really want to meet Holly .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coward_179.jpg 
Views:	2512 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	197325   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coward_logo_168.jpg 
Views:	2526 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	197326  

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

Veteran Poster

you realize it is just a bar with people right?

that's why these places serve alcohol

and sell a lot of it

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

I finally went to one a few months back. It was a good time, although everyone did seem a little too tense to have fun at first. Maybe you're onto something having a group go out there, at least it'll keep you from sitting in the corner alone (which is what I did for the first half hour I was there, ha) I shouldn't complain though, I had a good evening and to top it all off I got my picture with Sunny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo0356_524.jpg 
Views:	2465 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	197331  

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and life stands explained." -Mark Twain

Junior Poster

I've been to many parties and never sensed any tension at all. Of course, if you are tense, the girls are more than happy to you relieve you of that.

You never give me your money. You only give me your funny paper.

Sounds a bit like me, though it is not specific to the T parties. I'm the kinda guy that needs a date to go to a singles' bar. Go figure.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Default Re: 1st timers for tranny parties

Quote Originally Posted by chromeheart44m
    kinda weird but is anyone willing to go to one of these parties like allanah's or sunny's but too scared? prob kinda of a strange request but wondered if we could help each other attend these parties together. I really want to meet Holly .

I understand exactly what you are talking about. Going to any strange even can be intimidating. Going to a strange event where there may be no one you know AND it's a group who in general you are unfamiliar with can only be worse. It's also hard because few of us have IRL friends who we can suggest "let's go to a tranny party together".

A few suggestions:

1) Pick one of the larger events to go to, like Sunny's upcoming "Send me to Thailand" party or one of Allanah's bigger monthly events. Having a lot of entertaiment helps since it takes the focus off of you having to awkwardly go up to strangers and say hello.

2) Actually ask when guys are going to show up and plan on meeting some guys from here at the party. Just PLEASE make it more than one guy. I'll say selfishly that I've tried my best to make new guys feel comfortable, but it ends up that since I've been the only one who they got to talk to, they ended up chewing my ear off for hours. And while I like to make new guys feel comfortable, it's not really the reason I got to the events (especailly the one's I'm working at).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

realize also that most of the girls there are working. very few are there to hang out or dance like other clubs. their goal is to make money. these are pros. there are some nights when its not as bad, but they are few. if u just like to go and have a drink and observe some beautiful women then enjoy. just get ready to say no thank you a lot and get some pretty dirty looks in return. also if the m usic is important like it is for me, then tues at hk is the best party. eddie is a great dj. its a rare treat to hear him in such a small club. he takes requests also.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Ive been to the parties but i completely understand your reasons 4 being intimidated. You dont know what to expect. I certainly didnt know what to expect my first time. Im not exactly the most social guy in the world and going at it alone didnt help matters. The girls make it fun tho. After a couple drinks youll be glad you gave it a try.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan