Thread: Football's Back

Silver Poster

Default Football's Back

Now if we can just keep those damned New York teams (especially the Jets) outta the Super Bowl that would be straight.

No offense Johnny, Haze, Flabby.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Junior Poster

Wish football season was longer.

Time for cookouts and alcohol.

If you gonna get high... get high all the way.

Junior Poster

Brady just got hit in the knee and was helped off the field...uh oh.....

2009 Super Bowl: BEARS-JETS
    u never know

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

everyone's still thinking, the pats have a chance, bullshit, they are officially done, and im loving it

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    everyone's still thinking, the pats have a chance, bullshit, they are officially done, and im loving it
    It ain't over till it's over. We'll rip and claw our way thru the season with the tools we have. Remember 2001-2002. Things look bleak. Step up and do the job. It will be interesting now, and not a slam dunk anymore. Remember, shit happens, it happened to us, it can happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    It ain't over till it's over. We'll rip and claw our way thru the season with the tools we have. Remember 2001-2002. Things look bleak. Step up and do the job. It will be interesting now, and not a slam dunk anymore. Remember, shit happens, it happened to us, it can happen to you.
    i couldnt agree more, im an eagles fan, i go the same shit year after year

Junior Poster

well I can assure that is not the case with the REAL football fans in NE. Maybe the homers who don't appreciate the game, but not us folks who do. Facts are facts pre Brady belichek was a 42-58 W/L record. Post Brady he is something like 100-27 (including playoffs). There is still the chance to go to the playoffs , anything is possible...like the saying goes any given sunday, but advance? I'd be very surprised... This game against the Jets will be the big test... Hey at least the sox are on the verge of taking over the division.....

Quote Originally Posted by will802
    well I can assure that is not the case with the REAL football fans in NE. Maybe the homers who don't appreciate the game, but not us folks who do. Facts are facts pre Brady belichek was a 42-58 W/L record. Post Brady he is something like 100-27 (including playoffs). There is still the chance to go to the playoffs , anything is possible...like the saying goes any given sunday, but advance? I'd be very surprised... This game against the Jets will be the big test... Hey at least the sox are on the verge of taking over the division.....
    but baseball only holds me over till football, and shit just b/c espn loves favre everyone now thinks the jets are great, give me a break they barley beat the dolphins, the fuckin dolphins, pats are in a weak division with a weak schedule, so they got a chance to make it, but them in the nfc east, wouldn't make and they would'nt make a wild card