Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Nice educated response Trish. Emancipate yourself from herd of sheep already. Just exactly what did I post that has you rolling your eyes? Are you calling me a liar or are you just experiencing a little cognitive dissonance?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Nice educated response Trish. Emancipate yourself from herd of sheep already. Just exactly what did I post that has you rolling your eyes? Are you calling me a liar or are you just experiencing a little cognitive dissonance?
    too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    And another glaring contradiction. Obama's ethnicity.

He claims he is black, yet the one's who raised him, his mother and her father(obama's grandfather) are white.

To portray him self as a "black" american, with the black experience is somewhat disingenuous. he as lived anything but the common black experience.

Besides that, and what I find disheartening, is that by characterizing himself as "black", he shows total disrespect for his "white" mother and "grandfather"

That is shameful.

And that leaves us with this question... If he is willing to "dis" his own mother... who else will he "dis" to further himself?
    Brother Stoked, maybe you are as not racist as I thought, maybe you are just ignorant of the Black experience in America. Obama is in fact bi-racial. However the most common definition is that if you have one drop of Black blood you are considered Black. At the time of his birth, they called people “colored people”. And there were separate drinking fountains for colored people until the were outlawed in 1966. While some organizations recognize being bi-racial as distinct category most do not. Obama may not have had a typical ‘Black’ experience, but I’m sure he has experienced it. You just know these things. Despite being raised by White grandparents he has been treated as Black in social interactions.

Where do you get the idea that he is ‘dissing’ his mother? Early in his acceptance speech he praised the sacrifices of his grandmother, (who is White), and said that this was her day as well. And he also mentioned his grandfather's experience as a WWII veteren in the speech also.

But Obama being bi-racial and raised by White grandparents makes the scare tactic that he is a Black racist, seem to be ridiculous, to sensible people.

Obama is legally defined as Black, do you want him to deny the law?

I believe Yodajazz already knows that I’m an African-Korean-American. Most people regard me simply as black and that characterization is fine enough with me. Could I identify myself as “white” or "Asian"? I doubt it. Neither I nor anyone else would believe it. My experience of people and their reactions to me are the experiences of a “black” American.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

btw "breakthematrix" deserves only an eyeroll and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Let’s talk about Obama and Bidden. Did he or did he not run on an anti-war platform, did he not attack Clinton for her vote on the war, did he not say that if he were “President” he would get the troops out at once, did he not say that the surge was, quote “more bad policy on top of bad policy” ? Well, as it turns out he did say those things.

. He lied to the Liberal Wing of the Democratic Party and all Americans about he’s stance on the war.

. But that’s not all, he picks as his VP, none other than Joe (the warmonger) Bidden, who just recently told Israel (in an obvious display of shameless pandering) that they should attack Iran, Bidden voted for the war and also helped draft the resolution for it. Am I the only one who sees the contradiction here?

. Obama’s now saying that we’ll have to keep troops in Iraq on a permanent basis. Another contradiction.

. First he called for the immediate withdrawals of troops, now he says “well, let’s listen to the Generals and go with a phased withdrawal instead” Yeah, Obongo, more BS.

. He has repeatedly stated that he will remove the troops from Iraq (what ever that means in his mind) an invade Pakistan, so now we know what he means by CHANGE!!! LOL.

. He constantly criticized the Surge, now, under pressure he praises it. So much for having the character to make your own choices and stand by them. Come on, this guy could not even stand up to Bill Orally. He’s a Liberal Elite Pussy Lawyer.

. Let’s talk about his “former” Pastor, the one who said that all Whites are evil, and that God will dam America. He also said that we got what we deserved on 9/11. And that the AIDS virus is punishment from God. This is the same guy that Obama called in his book, quote “my Mentor” So much for not been divisive. Hmm?

. He’s a ferocious pro-gun control advocate, but as a Chicago Lawyer, he put a lot of violent Gang members back on the streets, many of them, guilty of gun related crimes. Let’s not forget that Obama called gun owners, “bitter, angry people who cling to their guns and God“.

. He’s involvement with Tony Fresno, the convicted Felon who helped him buy his 4 million dollar mansion. And made millions himself as a result of real state and mortgage fraud

. The derogatory remarks his loud mouth of a Wife, Michele, has made about Whites, Americans, and America. So who’s the real racist?

. His involvement with those insane Marxist hippies who were responsible for the bombings in the 1960’s, and the 49 million dollar trust fund that he managed for them.

. He claims to be pro-labor while in secrecy his campaign people meet with dignitaries of the Mexican and Canadian Governments, and tell them, quote “don’t worry is just campaign talk, Barrack and Joe Bidden will support NAFTA and expand on it” end quote.

. He did say that it was not necessary for Immigrants to learn English, but rather that it is the obligation of American parents to make sure that their kids learn Spanish. What the hell is wrong with this idiot?

. His lap dog, Bidden helped Israel write the Legislation known as The Palestinian Terror Act. Which gives Israel a free pass to kill Arab Palestinians without any evidence or conviction of crimes. So much for peace and humanity, right?

. He has ties to LA RAZA, and the Black Muslims, and takes their money while preaching about securing the borders.

. Talks about unity and one America, while taking donations from the anti-Christian anti-American group, ADL.

. Spends countless hours wagging his tongue about especial interests groups been so very bad. But he and Bidden have no problem taking Campaign donations from the likes of the oil companies, and the rest of Corporate America.

. He tells people how racism is wrong (which it is) but fails to mentioned that Bidden in one occasion said “you have to be Hindu or Pakistani to work at a Seven Eleven”

So, what can anyone tell us to defend this repugnant deceiver now? Its time that people see him for the what he is, smoke and mirrors, an illusion, a smooth talker, a big presentation with no content, a hair piece that feels and looks real but you know its fake. In conclusion, Obama and Bidden are perhaps more pro-war and pro Zionism than Bush and McCain combined.
    Let's be real, being pro Israel is a requirement for being president. The Israeli lobby is more powerful than the labor lobby, according to some experts. Think of all the workers in big labor, but their lobby input is less powerfull that that of Israel. Both McCain and Obama had to go for approval from them.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    And another glaring contradiction. Obama's ethnicity.

He claims he is black, yet the one's who raised him, his mother and her father(obama's grandfather) are white.

To portray him self as a "black" american, with the black experience is somewhat disingenuous. he as lived anything but the common black experience.

Besides that, and what I find disheartening, is that by characterizing himself as "black", he shows total disrespect for his "white" mother and "grandfather"

That is shameful.

And that leaves us with this question... If he is willing to "dis" his own mother... who else will he "dis" to further himself?
    Brother Stoked, maybe you are as not racist as I thought, maybe you are just ignorant of the Black experience in America. Obama is in fact bi-racial. However the most common definition is that if you have one drop of Black blood you are considered Black. At the time of his birth, they called people “colored people”. And there were separate drinking fountains for colored people until the were outlawed in 1966. While some organizations recognize being bi-racial as distinct category most do not. Obama may not have had a typical ‘Black’ experience, but I’m sure he has experienced it. You just know these things. Despite being raised by White grandparents he has been treated as Black in social interactions.

Where do you get the idea that he is ‘dissing’ his mother? Early in his acceptance speech he praised the sacrifices of his grandmother, (who is White), and said that this was her day as well.

But Obama being bi-racial and raised by White grandparents makes the scare tactic that he is a Black racist, seem to be ridiculous, to sensible people.

Obama is legally defined as Black, do you want him to deny the law?
    Obama is in fact bi-racial. However the most common definition is that if you have one drop of Black blood you are considered Black.

Why is that yodajazz? I want to claim him as white, as he has just as much white blood.. or do you have some kind of exclusivity? By your prejudiced thinking he has a drop of white blood too, thusly, he is white. So now what?

Junior Poster

Let's be real, being pro Israel is a requirement for being president. The Israeli lobby is more powerful than the labor lobby, according to some experts. Think of all the workers in big labor, but their lobby input is less powerfull that that of Israel. Both McCain and Obama had to go for approval from them.[/quote]

Why is that yodajazz?... why is America so reliant on Israel that the Israeli lobby is so powerful? And who exactly is the Israeli lobby and what do they want?

Dearest Trish,
    That info can be found in multiple locations. Disregard the website name if you want, it doesn't matter. But do however, regard the factual content and quotations and then debate that if you want to sustain any shred of rationality and credibility. Crafty way of dodging the real issues and everything, but it doesn't hold any water. And I mean ANY! Oh yeah, I almost forgot to advise you to WAKE UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!