Junior Poster

Default Anyone else love to see ALLANAH STARR in Score Magazine?

Am I the only one? I can be SUCH a big boob guy. Allanah has the most amazing breasts, really... I am a BIG SCORELAND advocate, and I KNOW her breasts are as good, IF NOT BETTER, than any Score model. The lovely and amazing Gia Darling was in Hustler, why not Allanah in Score!

Just a lighthearted wish... Allanah would be SOOOOOOO perfect for a covergirl!!!

agreed...i know she is also a fan of those magazines

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Oh yeah--I haven't bought Score in over 10 years, but I'd snag a couple of copies with Allanah as covergirl!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

here is a funny story-

at the avn convention about 3 years ago, a score phottographer came up to the booth i was at and handed me his card and asked me if i wanted to be in score- and i said sure, the only problem is i am a ts!

and he kinda giggled and was cute about it-but it was complimentary as his follow up comment was- "you sure fooled me" or something like that.

i don't think score would take the risk of having a ts, because of their redearship-most of these companis are afraid to take risks like this.

when gia did hustler-it was an april fools- kinda spread and apparently it was a big contraversy for hustler...

but i would love to be in score!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Does anyone know what issue of Hustler Gia was in? (Month/Year)

You are all jealous because the voices only talk to me

Allanah, that's a great story. After all, what tiny percent of Score models haven't had extensive augmentation surgery? Very few, I'm sure, though classic big tit stars Devon and Chloe spring to mind. And as someone said above, you look better--and your boobs much better--than most of those models, who look like they have beachballs under their skin.

Hustler is known for taking risks; they ran the very first tranny photos I ever saw, way back in 1978 or 1979, including Sulka. I remember one spread of maybe 8 or 9 TS models, then another with a very hot TS staging a love scene with a beautiful woman. (Wish I still had those issues.) They caught flak for it then, but those issues also sold very well. Most men's mags won't go there. Playboy was fooled by Tula (though such was not her intention) in a girls of James Bond spread in the early 80's, then dared to feature her in a solo pictorial and story a couple of years later. She was post-op, but nonetheless the outcry was intense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allanah_09_384.jpg 
Views:	1796 
Size:	123.8 KB 
ID:	27174   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chloe54_921.jpg 
Views:	1796 
Size:	367.1 KB 
ID:	27175   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	devon5_170.jpg 
Views:	1811 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	27176  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    here is a funny story-

at the avn convention about 3 years ago, a score phottographer came up to the booth i was at and handed me his card and asked me if i wanted to be in score- and i said sure, the only problem is i am a ts!

and he kinda giggled and was cute about it-but it was complimentary as his follow up comment was- "you sure fooled me" or something like that.

i don't think score would take the risk of having a ts, because of their redearship-most of these companis are afraid to take risks like this.

when gia did hustler-it was an april fools- kinda spread and apparently it was a big contraversy for hustler...

but i would love to be in score!
    Wow, Allanah, that is a really cool story. I knew somehow that you and the Score people have had to bumped into each other somewhere... I will write in a reader request!!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Well thank you all for your VERY kind comments and compliments.

That has actually happened to me at the convention a couple of times with other companies, so it's funny, but flattering.

Hustler has always been a risk taker-so maybe once again they will have another ts shoot.

Kayla was on Playboy TV-not in the magazine.

I did a shoot for Penthouse with McKayla Mathews about 2 years ago-shot by Tony Ward- the pictures are actually on my website- and they were approved and bought by Penthouse, but then they had the bankrupcy so I am not sure if they will evr be published. But it was a beautiful shoot and the pictures are amazing.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Well, if it happens for anyone, babe, it should happen for you. Or maybe you and Gia together....mmmm.....