Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Here you go... wink
    That's just wrong!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: I'm shallow what's wrong with that?

You are not being shallow. I would call it being true to yourself. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to what you find appealing and satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    Lately I've been getting beat up by the BBW mafia.
    Apparently being shallow is a kin to killing small children and feeding their meat to kittens.
    I'm sorry BBW's I'm just not into big girls.
    If I can't wrap my arms around you, I'm not interested.
    If you weigh more than me, 190lbs, I'm not interested.

But after hearing it over and over again I've started to doubt my self?
    Is being shallow wrong?
    I mean, we don't buy ugly cars for what's inside. We buy them because they are gorgeous on the outside!
    We don't eat ugly food, we eat gorgeous food! And we pay a premium for it.

So what have you? Am I a bad person?

Silver Poster

Thanks to sum....ok to others I guess.
    Look I go to Yoga class twice a week. I seldom to never eat junk food. Mc Donalds once a month.
    I'm not a male model by any stretch of the immagination but at 190lbs I'm semi toned and semi healthy.
    And I'm sorry a chunky girl no matter how good looking her face is....just isn't going to do it for me!
    And it's almost as if I'm sort or anti semite when I say that.
    I think there may be a BBW mafia out there!

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

being shallow is okay

you like what you like
    why settle

I like Thick, not Fat....there's a difference. What I don't like is some skinny-assed anorexic lookin' bitch!!!

This whole topic is nuts. You can't help but like who you like. HE wasn't bashing bbw chicks, he was simply second guessing himself as to whether he is shallow or not.

I personally don't think it's being shallow to not want to date a heavyset woman. Is it shallow to not want to be with an ugly woman? no, it isn't. How can you force yourself to do something that your mind is already disposed to tell you not to do it. There are things you cannot control, and taste/likes and dislikes is one of them. You can change your taste, thats for sure, but initially we are all predisposed, for whatever reason, to instinctively like/desire certain types of things. Be it the way we were raised, our environmental surroundings and influences when we were young, media exposure, etc.

whatever the case, this is all a bit overdone. You like chubby girls? thick girls, skinny girls, whatever? good for you.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    I mean, we don't buy ugly cars for what's inside. We buy them because they are gorgeous on the outside!
    We don't eat ugly food, we eat gorgeous food! And we pay a premium for it.
    If the car is beautiful, but the motor doesnt work, if the food looks great but tastes like sh... paper...

What use is a thin, beautiiful woman if she is a bitchy, mean, egoistic piece of crap?

Having said that, its nothing bad if you dont like chubby women.

Wow, I'm loving that Claudia Marie!!!!

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    being shallow is okay

you like what you like
    why settle
    Alot of older, balding, hairy backed men call me shallow, and tell me I don't know what i'm missing, because I like young, caramel colored guys.
    I don't think thats shallow, its my preference, but oh well. I'd rather be shallow and happy!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    What use is a thin, beautiiful woman if she is a bitchy, mean, egoistic piece of crap?.
    Old persian saying, if you have to explain why you wer with a woman at a bar you have fucked up.

As in...sure she's a bitch and yacks alot....but look at that ass! those log leggs that flat belly and thoser perky tits!

Sounds way better than "But she's nice!"

"How you doin!"