Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: REMEMBER GUYS NEW TIME TUES 9-02 7P-4A PLUS HOT DANCERS!

I must be getting old and losing my eyesight because it looks like the woman in the last pic has one arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    See you all at our new earlier opening time....7p w/ the party going till 4am the hottest party in town!!!!your featured dancers of tonight Eva Zanzier!!!!!!!!!!!! and Faye Valentine see you there!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    I must be getting old and losing my eyesight because it looks like the woman in the last pic has one arm.

See you all at our new earlier opening time....7p w/ the party going till 4am the hottest party in town!!!!your featured dancers of tonight Eva Zanzier!!!!!!!!!!!! and Faye Valentine see you there!

LMAO!

NO AMPUTEE PARTIES!...YET...

WELL TONIGHT WAS THE FIRST NIGHT OF" EARLY BIRD" TRANNY TUESDAYZ AND WITHOUT REALLY HAVING THE TIME TO PROMOTE IT OR POST PICS WE HAD A FABULOUS TURNOUT! EVEN AFTER THE LONG HOLIDAY WEEKEND!

I CAN'T EVEN NAME TO YOU HOW MANY GUYS ASK ME TO OPEN EARLIER...SO HERE GOES! HAPPY HOUR FROM 7-9 IS 1/2 OFF DRINKS! AND IN ADDITION TO THIS SPECTACULAR REDUCED COST OF DRINKS THERE WILL BE TWO "EARLY BIRD DANCERS"...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING UPDATES!

Rookie Poster

The new earlier time is a great idea, I haven't been to a party in months because of the late starts. Bravo my girl Bravo!!!!

Rookie Poster

How is the crowd at 7 - 8 oclock are there actually any girls out that earliy.

There were a bunch of guys from johnie's job, but he didn't show up so they were just making fun of him.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

i have a quick question. i like the early start time, but around how many girls are going to be there at that time? i don't wanna be stuck at a sausage fest if i go early

My name is Eric. I'm a 21 year old from New York City. I'm really interested in meeting some cool people in here, and hopefully all of you find me interesting too

Rookie Poster

Poor johnny he should of just come clean about his preference in women.

Junior Poster

OMG is this first girl SMOKIN!!!

Happy Holidays!