Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default heres how they greeted me

"A FOOL & his MONEY = = = SOON WILL PART!"

mod's here did you guyz leave middle school last week?

Rookie Poster

So filthy rich playboy pimps that fuck 10 different girls every night spend hours on the internet bragging about how much money they have and defending themselves while providing absolutely no proof to the fact, even though they have had multiple opportunities to do so?

Take a picture of yourself holding a signed bank statement in one hand and a piece of paper with your user name in the other. We'll all believe you then and you can shut up.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wankmaster
    So filthy rich playboy pimps that fuck 10 different girls every night spend hours on the internet bragging about how much money they have and defending themselves while providing absolutely no proof to the fact, even though they have had multiple opportunities to do so?

Take a picture of yourself holding a signed bank statement in one hand and a piece of paper with your user name in the other. We'll all believe you then and you can shut up.
    or better yet, take a pic of u sucking dick with a sign that says.

"Hey HA, i paid for this dick, son!"

Platinum Poster

or y not just take a pic w/ the girl

nevermind girls dont USUALLY want to be photographed that way

Veteran Poster

The only way I can sleep with a transexual is to pay. I don't do it very often as I'm some distance away from London which has the best choice. I am very particular about who I see and don't mind paying high rates .Although I've not bagged anyone famous yet! I even had a three some with two transexuals which was very worth it.

Why do I pay ? well transexual girls are very special kinds of girls and I won't find them in the clubs I go to down the seafront.I don't know anyone who is into that scene anyway. I'd probably never date one because I prefer pussy, so it's far less of a problem if I spend, eros london is like a sweet shop! . Everyone knows where they are then. Never say never though.

Junior Poster

Paying for anyone = awesome aids

No Gods, No Kings, Only man

Junior Poster

Default i dropped 6,400 airfare hotel OVERNiTE donation

iwhores

Platinum Poster

Default Re: i dropped 6,400 airfare hotel OVERNiTE donation

Quote Originally Posted by mcdicez73

i wanna hustle U whores as much as U hustled me
    Good luck with that

Maybe u should get a job in LE

Lotsa love going around here. Lotsa intelligent posts, too.

Default Re: Paying for Tgirls. Awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    I love being able and having to GET to pay for Tgirls. I dont have to pay,. but I love to. I can readily afford any one for them from anywhere around, so that puts me at the top of their list. I call them, they drop everything or everyone, once they know me, and I get to go see them when I want to. People on here think its looking down on someone who pays, because they cant afford it and ridicule those who do. Thats funny, those of who know all about paying get the last laugh.
    I found a video of Yasmin Lee on the internet a few years ago, found out who she was, located her in LA while Im in san diego. Called her, or emailed her, wired her half her asking fee (yes she coulda ran off with it, but I trusted her) and she came down the next day. I got what I wanted, while you piss ants try to look down on us, we get the last laugh. I win, yet again lol
    Your mentally ill.
    Really.
    You are truly dillusional ....."those of who know all about PAYING get the last laugh".

Huh??
    You must be the poster child for the perfect trick.
    I just feel bad for you man.
    Get help for that.