Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by nicole
    I didn't leave. I was banned. I'll get banned again, I'm sure. I mean, if you want me back, you can ask. But I know that Seanchai has an ax to grind with me and it'll never happen. He even outed my male birth name publicly on V Richter's forum a few months ago. Imo that's as low as you can get.

Anyway, I heard that Danny Partridge was talking smack about my rates. That's the only reason I even posted on this thread.

Indeed, there are people here that I'm very fond of. But, aside from that, I have almost no interest in this forum; not if Seanchai is going to bully me. Fuck that noise.
    Next time you leave, don't expect a goodbye poem.

Signed,

"A secret admirer"

I don't like you, but I sure miss you.

I think a better way to say what I mean is;

I shouldn't like you, but I do.
    Done any art Lately? In case you may have forgotten, you are quite talented.

I didn't leave. I was banned. I'll get banned again, I'm sure. I mean, if you want me back, you can ask. But I know that Seanchai has an ax to grind with me and it'll never happen. He even outed my male birth name publicly on V Richter's forum a few months ago. Imo that's as low as you can get.

Anyway, I heard that Danny Partridge was talking smack about my rates. That's the only reason I even posted on this thread.

Indeed, there are people here that I'm very fond of. But, aside from that, I have almost no interest in this forum; not if Seanchai is going to bully me. Fuck that noise.
    Wow
    Your really speaking your mind.
    Are you still in Florida?
    I miss living there.

Quote Originally Posted by the_corner
    Is it only for American girls?

Because... honestly... about 90% of the girls listed here:
    http://www.taiakashemales.com/modelo...na/index.shtml

Will give you like 30 minutes for 80 euros... that is like 116 dollars at current exchange...

Most of these girls don't speak english... but a lot of them gets appear of have threads on this site constantly....

So... those this post count?
    Oh my god these girls are all totally unbelievable. Are these pics fake or doctored do you think? I have to got o Spain to get me some.....

Junior Poster

Nicole,

Be nice and smile. Don't worry, be happy. Anger and contempt will cause premature aging. Eat healthy, exercise often, and practice optimism.

Take care,

Pete