Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

As one of the Keating five, McCain took bribes to deregulate the savings and loan industry. It subsequently collapsed because of Keating’s and McCain’s interference. (Later McCain sought to launder his name by co-sponsoring campaign reform legislation which passed but never worked). Throughout his political career McCain fought the regulation of banks tooth and nail. He backed everyone of Bush’s deregulation policies during the last eight years. You think this government “gets enough money from us?” Well not nearly enough to fix the problem McBush got us into now. Thanks to republican policies we’re going to see either higher taxes or a plummeting dollar, probably both: either way its money out of the pockets of hard working Americans. Fuck McCain.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Fuck McCain.
    Oh... Trolling for wrinkly old white guys? I could be lobbied into acting as surrogate.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I was looking for wrinkly old white guys who graduated at the bottom of their class. Do you still qualify?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I was looking for wrinkly old white guys who graduated at the bottom of their class. Do you still qualify?
    Oh hell, I never went to class. Didn't graduate at all. Butt "bottom" isn't a problem. I can out-flunk that joker easy!

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Biden is a sissy.
    He is a coward and not worthy of being VP.
    I am a veteran of the first Gulf War and have my medals to prove it.
    I got orders while I was stateside several months BEFORE the first war started and could have gotten out of it but did not.
    I arrived in the middle east 3 DAYS after the war had started and the alert sirens were going off on my base as we landed.
    I wore chem gear for the first 6 weeks I was there.
    So.
    I can talk because I am not a coward like these politicians.
    If you wont fight for your country you dont belong here.

Have a nice day.
    Your story is bullshit because I was there at the time. As a matter of fact I was one of the first of the American's on the scene onboard the USS England along with HMS Gloucester from England. I know exactly who was there, when they got there and all the conditions they had to deal with as I was part of the AAW planning and set up the air defense with the Saudi Air force. I can tell you right now you did not wear chem gear for six weeks nor did you arrive 3 days after the war started. Guess again liar.