Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Joe Biden a DRAFT DODGER!

5 deferments for that fucker same as cheney!
    Im so sick of these cowardly pussy as politicians.
    There should be a constitutional amendment to ban these gutless cowards from being president.
    Its a goddam shame.

Professional Poster

I actually like him alot more now for being a draft dodger.

I dunno who that's such a big deal, not wanting to fight against your will.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    I actually like him alot more now for being a draft dodger.

I dunno who that's such a big deal, not wanting to fight against your will.
    Draft dodgers are un american and cowards.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: Joe Biden a DRAFT DODGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    There should be a constitutional amendment to ban these gutless cowards from being president.
    Its a goddam shame.
    yea becuz your so fucking brave right? how many tours of duty hav u done in Iraq?

yea, thats what i thought.

Since when do you have to go to war 2 be a politician? Hitler ran for office on that war hero shit, his people bought it, and look what happened to Germany. Stop drinkin that kool-aid holmes.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Draft dodgers are un american and cowards.
    So the brave, American thing to do is blindly follow your leader of the moment, right or wrong. Go kill or be killed by people who do not threaten you or your country just because you're told to. The Vietnam conflict was as big a joke as the occupation of Iraq, and based on the same damn lies. Gulf of Tonkin ring a bell? Of course, it made a lot of money for the military-industrial complex and was a convenient justification for our massive military expenditures, but is that a good enough reason for all those deaths? I dunno, seems the patriotic thing to do is question authority and oppose it when it's wrong. Our govt. should never put a soldier in harm's way unless it's absolutely necessary.

"Regardless, the law at the time required all males to register with Selective Service upon reaching the age of 18-years. I complied in June of 1960 and I know, factually, that Joe complied in late November of the same year.

I eventually ended up in Vietnam. However, our draft board—we were under the jurisdiction of the same one—immediately rejected Joe on medical grounds. He was a serious asthmatic, a little factual tidbit that the press had also reported.

But, our intrepid forum participant dismissed this because Joe Biden went on to play sports at Archmere Academy, Joe’s high school alma mater.

Perhaps it was because of his admitted dislike for Liberals or because he’s simply stupid, he inferred that Joe lied about his condition just to avoid the draft and going to Vietnam.

I suspect that this individual’s understanding of how the “draft” worked was non-existent, most probably because he had not yet been born at the time Joe and I registered.

First, it never occurred to him that before a draft board legitimately rejected anyone for medical reasons, at least two independent board-certified physicians had to verify the conditions.

Second, he seems not to have any understanding of the difference between various medical conditions that would disqualify an individual from military service and the ones that would disqualify an individual from participating in high school sports.

Chronic asthma is a serious condition. But with adequate precautions in place, sufferers CAN play high school sports. However, it would be virtually impossible to put those same precautions in place under military conditions.

I tell you this as a combat veteran of numerous night patrols throughout that jungle hellhole. The last thing I would have needed was an asthmatic going into a loud, convulsive, oxygen-deprived wheeze.

We’d have had a better chance of survival had we simply fired a flare into the night sky and yelled, “Yoo-hoo! Here we are… over here behind this tree.”

The bottom line is that Joe’s condition was legitimate and severe enough to rule out military service. He was not the only one rejected and he was not a draft dodger." http://thetruefacts.wordpress.com/

Gold Poster

Come on SB like a queen such as you would be first in line to get drafted.

5 Star Poster

Why don't we all relax. Juno's parents are a hearbeat away from being the next president of the United States. Cool

Gold Poster

Default Re: Joe Biden a DRAFT DODGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Its a goddam shame.
    Well, the biggest difference twixt the two right off the bat is that Biden isn't the warmonger Cheney is. Cheney was part of the inner circle of chickenhawks that orchestrated this mess in Iraq. There's the difference. Hey, maybe those who live by the sword, should at least know what one looks like. Ya think?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Its funny how kids who grew up in an era where the draft never occured are so quick to call someone a draft-dodging coward. Meanwhile, the only wars they've fought themselves are with trannies and crossdressers in online forumes. Solitary, your a fucking lame man. You got a case, like George Bush, of Foot in mouth disease.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan