Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Someone in charge here needs to remove Miss Kimber's rookie poster status and make her a HOT HUNG ANGEL ASAP!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Kimber takes my knees from under me.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood
    I took one photo in the bar and the bouncers practically tackled me. I thought it would be okay since she was with me and didn't actually work there - but no. And the one pic I did take didn't really turn out. Pretty dark in those bars ya know.

http://kimberjamesblog.com/
    That was funny to see. Four security guards almost jumped him, I've never seen Buddy so freaked out, LOL!!!!

Veteran Poster

Yeah whatever I just didn't want to cause a scene. I could've taken them down if I had to. Plus I didn't wanna ruin your "pole dancing in a straight strip club experience". Something I know you've been dreaming of doing since you were just a baby tranny.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kimber James
    I took one photo in the bar and the bouncers practically tackled me. I thought it would be okay since she was with me and didn't actually work there - but no. And the one pic I did take didn't really turn out. Pretty dark in those bars ya know.

http://kimberjamesblog.com/
    That was funny to see. Four security guards almost jumped him, I've never seen Buddy so freaked out, LOL!!!!

lol Buddy do you need a personal security guard with you next time?

ThaTiger23..

Rookie Poster

Yeah whatever I just didn't want to cause a scene. I could've taken them down if I had to. Plus I didn't wanna ruin your "pole dancing in a straight strip club experience". Something I know you've been dreaming of doing since you were just a baby tranny.

It's not like I hadn't done it before! I done at a party or two!

I would imagine the reasoning behind the no cameras/videos is more for the protection of the patrons and workers rather than a strict ban even though Kimber came in with you. Just as the party photos on this site are on occasion edited and have faces blurred, so for the same reasoning would some dancers, patrons, and other individuals at the establishment not wish to have their identities revealed.

That being said, congrats to you Kimber for having the, pardon the bad pun, balls to go up on stage and work your magic. Also props to Buddy for bringing her in and giving her the push to go with the dancers' demands.

"Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings."

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    if she had show her "stuff"," 50% of the guys in the club would have gotten wood!

Nobody clocked her!! Especially the girls. That's who dragged her up on stage. She was more feminine, more petite and hotter than all the girls in the joint. They loved her!! They just wanted her to show some pussy and she didn't. I was scared she was gonna and then the music would stop and a riot would break out. Either that or we'd have a strip club full of newly converted ts lovers.
    im guessing 100% had wood and only 50% lost it

lol