Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Las Vegas Lounge Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Look for girls like: Holly Sweet, Daisy, Brooke, Charisma (gorgeous), Ariel Everitts, Jezebel, and Foxxy.
    +1 for Brooke, she's a sweetheart !!!

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Ok what is a tweeker???

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    Ok what is a tweeker???
    Meth-head.

Rookie Poster

I was in Vegas this summer - stayed at the Wynn. I was debating whether or not I should check out the LV Lounge, and I decided no. It looked like a dump. I asked Foxxy about that place on MySpace and she pretty much said the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatMan
    I was in Vegas this summer - stayed at the Wynn. I was debating whether or not I should check out the LV Lounge, and I decided no. It looked like a dump. I asked Foxxy about that place on MySpace and she pretty much said the same thing.
    It's worth seeing at least once. Like I have posted earlier I have only been there during the week so maybe I had a much different experience than the folks who have gone on Friday and Saturday.

Rookie Poster

I hit a royal flush there a few months ago. You should have seen all the prostitutes come at me. It was a feeding frenzy. Luckily it was during the week.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

When I first moved here to Las Vegas I used to go quite often.

But while I will go there to have a drink every once in while to check out the scene to see if has improved, I always come away disappointed. While there is the occasional good looking girl there, more often than not it is the same old, same old with bad attitudes that think they are hotter than they actually are.

*SIGH* Such a shame, too.

"Huey: [narrating] I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won. I admit that I'm often... vexed at the behavior of my people. Yeah... "vexed" is a good word." ~ The Boondocks

Rookie Poster

When they first opened I was able to service some cock in the men's room. That was extremely hot and reminded of the old days in Times Square.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Tranny chaser since 1975.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Las Vegas Lounge Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Gorgeous Bartender?! The only good looking bartenders there are Lisa or Morgan. Lisa is a sexy light complected black girl, with T&A for days. Morgan is the older pretty latin bartender. Other than those 2, the other bartenders are nothing to look at, and have pretty bad attitudes. I dont know how long ago it was that you were there, but that is just my opinion.

Like I said you will not find ANY hot girls there, thats why the place is so dark, so the ugly ones look someone attractive in the dark, granted youve been drinking all nite long! lol. The place attracts the worst of the worst girls. If your looking to meet a quality pretty girls, try eros. The same trolls @ the lounge are on craigslist, so that wouldnt be a good place to look.

You could also try Krave or 8 1/2, both are gay clubs, but once and a while, you will find some of the better quality girls there. Other than that, Vegas has nothing, sad to say
    Trying eros is a bad idea.. then you guaranteed have to pay.. if you meet a girl in a club, anything can happen.

Junior Poster

I forgot about this post... I am heading to Vegas again soon. I think I will skip the LV Lounge and see if Celestewould like to find a fun spot to have a couple drinks!!!