Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Las Vegas Lounge Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Jackie has implants, sounds more like the tweeker with bad skin, think her name is Gabbie.
    I noticed a lot of the girls there were tweekers.

Silver Poster

Jackie has implants, sounds more like the tweeker with bad skin, think her name is Gabbie.

lol

Dang,

How come you talk so mean about them?

Veteran Poster

Default Las Vegas Lounge Experience

Them? I actually said Jackie has implants and thats not talking bad, I happen to know all the girls in Vegas for years. Jackie is actually a very sweet girl, well atleast to me. The other, i said she had bad skin, and she was a tweeker... both are true statements, not talking bad, when they are facts! And that sounds exactly, like something she would say!

the tweeker with bad skin,
    Isn't that redundant?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Silver Poster

Them? I actually said Jackie has impants and thats not talking bad, I happen to know all the girls in Vegas for years. Jackie is actually a very sweet girl, well atleast to me. The other, i said she had bad skin, and she was a tweeker... both are true statements, not talking bad, when they are facts! And that sounds exactly, like something she would say!

I more meant in general. You were more negative about most of the girls in LV.......not that you aren't right, and not that I know better than you cause I've only been to LV once and never to any TS venues there.

Have you considered moving to LA instead of living in LV?

Veteran Poster

Default Las Vegas Lounge Experience

Truth hurts but its the TRUTH! Ive spoken bad about the TS venue! And yes, about some girls. Its not my fault alot of potential girls, have gone down the tweeker path Not saying there are not quality girls here: I have commended many, lets not get it twisted honey! Why would I need to move?! I dont associate with those girls or hang anywhere they would Im not mainstream in the Vegas TS scene, and dont constantly place ads everywhere. Ive recommended places where you would be able to find more quality girls, and many of the classier girls will be found @ str8 venues.

Look for girls like: Holly Sweet, Daisy, Brooke, Charisma (gorgeous), Ariel Everitts, Jezebel, and Foxxy.

Silver Poster

Truth hurts but its the TRUTH! Ive spoken bad about the TS venue! And yes, about some girls. Its not my fault alot of potential girls, have gone down the tweeker path Not saying there are not quality girls here: I have commended many, lets not get it twisted honey! Why would I need to move?! I dont associate with those girls or hang anywhere they would Im not mainstream in the Vegas TS scene, and dont constantly place ads everywhere. Ive recommended places where you would be able to find more quality girls, and many of the classier girls will be found @ str8 venues.

Look for girls like: Holly Sweet, Daisy, Brooke, Charisma (gorgeous), Ariel Everitts, Jezebel, and Foxxy.
    Well, maybe when I go back to Vegas again, maybe I'll get to check out some of the TS spots

Junior Poster

well I hope a couple of friends I know that are dancers at the Lounge aren't part of the Tweakers. The pacific Islander girls I know are actually sweet girls and decent friends. They just dont talk that much about their experiences there when they are visiting back home here In Seattle.

I've never checked out the lounge. I'm always in Vegas, I don't think I'll be checking it soon though.

I don't like white people either.

Rookie Poster

Rachel, one of the Asian girls is a great value at only $100 per session. She used to be a much more expensive date but she has really gone downhill. Yes the girls there have all hit the wall. This is really noticeable when somenone like Celeste makes a guest appearance. The contrast is extraordinary. Believe me, the LVL trash that I often service in my van does not like when someone classy shows up.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.