Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Las Vegas Lounge Experience

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    There was this tall slinder latin girl with long dark hair. She was really tall and spoke with an accent. I dont think she had any tits or body work but anyhow she was literally on top of this guy. As I sat there and watched her she began to say things like "none of these girls have body like me" or "I could take them all", "when I work my ad I clean house". !
    see http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...er=asc&start=0

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

Default Las Vegas Lounge Experience

Wendy, that place is DIVE and will be nothing more ever! It use to be a pretty decent place years ago, and some quality girls that would frequent there! Now all its patrons, are the strung out, tweeker, streetwalker, low budget hookers, stds of las vegas! And thats the TRUTH! The girls you spoke of are pretty, but very low budget girls. The owner doesnt give 2 shits about that place, and invests nothing into it. He makes his money off the gaming, and is fine with that. The place is just so dark and dirty!

You will never see quality girls of vegas that hang out there, like Ariel Everitts, Holly Sweet, Daisy, or Myself, and a few girls on eros, frequenting that place. I went there once a few weeks ago, to pick up Foxxy, and it has gone COMPLETELY down hill. Seems to be nothing but the ghettoest of girls, who are just mad and bitter at the world. They are usually all tweeked out, and ready to cause trouble at any time.

Whats it is its the same crowd guys and girls all the damn time, and they have been there for years on end. And they still have the "diva" attitude. Its like honey, your a strung-out, street walking, tranny prostitute, get over yourself!

So, is there a club in Vegas that you ladies like to visit OR could a quality free standing club be a success in Vegas over time? Obviously location, rent, improvements,etc would enter into the calculation, but from a local perspective, would a nice club draw local patrons which I have to think would draw visitors? Maybe some examples of what would make such a club feel "right", a place to hang. The right staffing, ..... Just curious.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Wendy, Celeste...you both have pretty much summed up my feelings! The potential is being lost here...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

You know I have had the same type of experiences there. I am a younger goodlooking guy and it seemed everytime I stopped there I had some freaky experience. I rarely saw gorgous t girls there and if it wasn't for the sexy bartender I probabally wouldn't go back. I would love to find a laid back ultra lounge atosphere where I could have a few drinks with sexy t-girls in Vegas not sit in a dump where I get hit up to "pay some old dude to lick my ass for 50 bucks or so".... Its too bad I see the posts and the pics for the t-girl parties in NY and they look like a hell of a lot of fun and Vegas has nothing but a little dump. Sad really I wish when I traveled there every week or so I could have met some ot the beautiful t-girls and gone someplace else.... Sorry for the rant and if anyone knows the hot brunette bartender w the sexy ass and gorgous breasts please tell her I said hello..... hopefully she is on this board

Veteran Poster

Gorgeous Bartender?! The only good looking bartenders there are Lisa or Morgan. Lisa is a sexy light complected black girl, with T&A for days. Morgan is the older pretty latin bartender. Other than those 2, the other bartenders are nothing to look at, and have pretty bad attitudes. I dont know how long ago it was that you were there, but that is just my opinion.

Like I said you will not find ANY hot girls there, thats why the place is so dark, so the ugly ones look someone attractive in the dark, granted youve been drinking all nite long! lol. The place attracts the worst of the worst girls. If your looking to meet a quality pretty girls, try eros. The same trolls @ the lounge are on craigslist, so that wouldnt be a good place to look.

You could also try Krave or 8 1/2, both are gay clubs, but once and a while, you will find some of the better quality girls there. Other than that, Vegas has nothing, sad to say

Junior Poster

Was this another Rachael story?

Can't wait to talk to Jazzmine.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Junior Poster

Was this another Rachael story?

Sounds more like Jackie the Puerto Rican girl.

Professional Poster

Wow Wendy I was there on Saturday night also. I got there around 3-4 am, was already drunk when I walked in the door. I was staying with a friend of mine at the Bellagio. We weren’t working just in town for fun. Had a great time in Vegas. I was surprised the girls at the LV Lounge weren’t shady to me at all. Anyways it would have been great to run into you…………..Kisses…Julie

Veteran Poster

Jackie has implants, sounds more like the tweeker with bad skin, think her name is Gabbie.