Rookie Poster

Default 2 more hotties I am in love with

I don't know how they do it but here are two more hotties. They look better than most gg's. And to think, these guys get paid for making movies with these girls!! What a life. Does anyone know either of these two?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Victoria a.k.a. Miriam. Do a search on the site, plenty of information here. As for the guy with the beard, I'd say that gg's look better to me.

Rookie Poster

Yeah, the guy with the beard I can do without. He is one lucky bastard though. I searched the site and found tons of victoria pics but they are not that one.

Were you looking at the right threads? Most of the pictures on here she had long black or red hair. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1960

Rookie Poster

wow! I can't beleive it is the same person. I love her as a blond, even though she is hot as hell with red too. Which is the most recent? It seems as no one on here likes her too much. How come? Doesn't anyone know the girl in the other clip? She doesn't have much of a dick but the rest of her is beautiful. What an innocent looking face.