Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cara Zenn/Cara Stacia @FB Veteran Poster Shamilah's Avatar

why no comments then hun?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shamilah
    why no comments then hun?
    my computers been actging up and im using my cell phone right now..so it takes a while for some pages to open

ThaTiger23..

Default The part about the blow job ...

... reminded me of the first and only TS I've ever had touch me sexually.

She is very pretty and I have no doubt I could take her any where and no one would know she was anything other than a pretty woman.

I've become friendly with a lot of TS Ladies due to circumstance of late. Our work places just seems to be coinciding. Life is funny like that. I enjoy their company. They don't trust easily but when they open up I have found them wickedly funny and charming company, but only one has gone beyond that. Only one has ever held me in her soft, wet, delicious mouth and made me feel all the power of her femininity.

The warm, passionate kissing. She knows how to kiss. Lets me lead but responds in kind. Very sexy. Just a hint of tongues dancing as if in play. Very subtle at first, then fire and intoxication. Like a very good brandy.

I've been with her three times, the first was such an evil bit of business. Doing what we each knew we weren't suppose to be doing. Enlisting the help of others to watch out for us so we could commit our minor crime in secret yet right out in the open. Candidly it was what initially caused me to attempt it. Much more about the heat of the moment where I was about to bend the rules to the point where they begged to snap than some form of "fobidden love". I so enjoy getting away with something. She felt so good in what she was doing though, her skill so completely unique and utterly female, that I was caught by surprise by how much she pulled me out of that moment and into one that was all about this pretty woman giving me amazing head. She was able to cause me to totally forget she was ever born anything else but a woman and I've not thought of her as anything but that since.

Later in our other two brief encounters, grabbed when time allowed, as she looked up at me with those sultry eyes as she did what she did... As totally hot as I have experienced, and in my years I've known many women and know the difference between fair, good and very, very, good.

Yes, the discription about how competitive your nature can be and how you truly wanted your cousin to know he was receiving the best he had ever had reminded me of those brief, but very enjoyable, interludes with a very attractive woman who gave me the same impression every time she has given of herself to me in such a manner. Mi amiga de linda, whose face I would like to see again, meet her eyes with mine, her sweet mouth finding mine, or some other part of me, again.

Perhaps we shall... fate is funny like that.

wow,that was so romantic!

Senior Member Professional Poster mikelpo's Avatar

Default Re: Cara's true Story

Great story cara made me rock hard thinking how much I'd love to fuck your tight ass baby xx

i guess if we were related Mike,it'll be easier! ha ha

xx

Cara

Senior Member Professional Poster mikelpo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shamilah View Post
    i guess if we were related Mike,it'll be easier! ha ha

xx

Cara
    Haha! You could adopt me as your fuck buddy! Xx