Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Although male I can see why women "go apeshit" over heels/shoes.
    It's another part of their arsenal to attract. Heels accentuate all that is nice looking about a girl's legs (and makes them taller). I love legs so the more lunacy over heels the better. Nothing more offputting and dissapointing than flat shoes.
    Although I agree, the brand names offer ludicrous prices.

Another poster mentioned that men are the same as regards bitchiness about style, and I agree. It's said that males judge on 3 things (initially) - hair-style / shoes / watch.
    Personally I am not so harsh to judge others.
    I think hygene should be a foremost priority...and manners (good ones )

The key is to have the shoes BEFORE they come out. It pays to have a great sales person if you can at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom who'll put aside the hottest new shipments for you, knowing you'll buy them if you're either riding high or living paycheck to paycheck at the moment. Sexy high heels make cocks hard. I think stilettos were my first purchase as a teen transvestite way before I started transitioning. When I got into couture and found out that the best designers tapped into sexuality like Manolo and whoever designs for Jimmy Choo, shoes became a major fixture in my wardrobe. They sometimes hurt like hell but are such a turn on. I don't get the same attention wearing flats unless the sandals are really hot and my pedicure is especially on point. People just like seeing girls with pretty feet and nice arches in tall sandals. It's just sexy, especially for fetishists.

http://caramelstgirls.com
    Interviews, Reviews and Resources

http://tsdreamland.com
    Photo and Video Galleries

http://caramelsgirls.com
    Glamour, Pinup, Fetish, Goth & BDSM

http://twitter.com/tscaramel
    Caramel on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    You guys dont get it. Shoes are ESSENTIAL. Every outfit a woman wears is made or destroyed by her shoes.

Shoes are the essence of her fashion sense... they are the single determining factor to her sense of style. The single most important factor to show other women she has her shit together.

Trying to show off dress, or top, or pants... cant have a shoe that competes....

Want to show off a shoe... tone down the dress so attention drifts to the shoe.

Sounds simple... extremely hard to do for most women. Its all about complimenting one or the other

There is no substitute for an expensive shoe, you get what you pay for in style and comfort... it truly is an art form.

Many women will pick out the shoe they want to wear, then pick out their clothes to match. So freakin hot.
    I wish more men understood like you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Many women totally judge each other by their shoes (and handbags). I even know girls who totally judge guys by their shoes (and watches). in fact, if I remember correctly, in a beef between some girls here, one of the biggest insults thrown back and forth was over shoes.

Any having a cheaper version is almost worse: one of the reasons for getting the expensive shoes is about the money spent. When a girl wears a pair of Jimmy Choos, Manolos, etc, part of it is saying "look how much money I have" (or, "look how much money my man spends on me").

As I've stated a bunch of times before, what happens with a lot of working girls when they have some guy "privatize" them is that eventually, she sees some pair of Manolos and says "I want those" and he thinks they are too much money and won't buy them, and the first thought that goes through her brain is "This shit wouldn't be happening if if I had my own money".
    I buy my own Manolo's. If only they made more in my size. Suks being bigfoot, but I have a pair. Some sex strappy stiletto heeled ones.
    gonna take some pics in them soon!!!!!!!!!!
    ow purses, thats another story, one size fits all!
    I collect Louis Vuittons!
    Not canal street knock offs either!
    And I have Chanel bags too.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    You guys dont get it. Shoes are ESSENTIAL. Every outfit a woman wears is made or destroyed by her shoes.

Shoes are the essence of her fashion sense... they are the single determining factor to her sense of style. The single most important factor to show other women she has her shit together.

Trying to show off dress, or top, or pants... cant have a shoe that competes....

Sounds simple... extremely hard to do for most women. Its all about complimenting one or the other

There is no substitute for an expensive shoe, you get what you pay for in style and comfort... it truly is an art form.

Many women will pick out the shoe they want to wear, then pick out their clothes to match. So freakin hot.
    Well thank you Vanessa!

I was in married to a woman who loved shoes, over 100 pair. And every morning for years she would get ready for work flippin shoes and outfits and I would always roll over to her side of the bed, the closet side, because she wanted my opinion. Clop clop clop and the wood floors hehe, I miss that now.

Never thought much about it until a year or so after our divorce. I was standing in line early one morning at Ohare airport looking at a woman with a nice pair of shoes, analyzing to myself why she chose that shoe, that morning, with that dress, on her build... and at that moment, I realized I had been doing that for years and never knew. I still do it!

Sadly, most women dont get it, but boy, when a woman nails the shoe, its a thing of beauty.

As for men not getting it... we are trainable.

My name is Stoked, and I have a shoe fetish. LMAO.

what the hell else u want them to be into?

seriously...in contemporary society women are no longer relegated to the kitchen or baby making position, which leaves quite a void, i would presume...most women arent into sports, playstation, cars, fights, etc.; stuff that fills most guys lives...what the hell are women supposed to do all day? ya gotta be passionate about something while us assholes play gta...how much friends and sex in the city conversation can someone have...

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69

Well thank you Vanessa!

I was in married to a woman who loved shoes, over 100 pair. And every morning for years she would get ready for work flippin shoes and outfits and I would always roll over to her side of the bed, the closet side, because she wanted my opinion. Clop clop clop and the wood floors hehe, I miss that now.

Never thought much about it until a year or so after our divorce. I was standing in line early one morning at Ohare airport looking at a woman with a nice pair of shoes, analyzing to myself why she chose that shoe, that morning, with that dress, on her build... and at that moment, I realized I had been doing that for years and never knew. I still do it!

Sadly, most women dont get it, but boy, when a woman nails the shoe, its a thing of beauty.

As for men not getting it... we are trainable.

My name is Stoked, and I have a shoe fetish. LMAO.
    Nice!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tgmiss_037_small_184.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	197405