Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

awe c'mon, we know you can't even wipe your own ass yet.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

where can i buy one?

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

the president doesnt make alot. and considering you cant play the market while your in office its a relativly low paying job in comparison to any other office that is held. $400,000 a year is nothing to those guys. the weak book deals after cant even make up for what they would have made if they didnt take the oath. I also have a john stewart shirt because he was the first black green lantern. your mom should have swallowed

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Get the fuk outta here with your obama t shirts

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    I will wipe my ass with your bullshit t shirt and make you wear that shit. The majority of motherfuckers wearting these t shirts are only wearing the t shirt cause he is black. No other reason and they have no knowledge of obama's track record and voting record. Yes mccain is awful too. This whole election is like a reality show with these amauters trying to win the lotto and become a super millionaire when they become president.

now this sounds like a real CRYBABY ASS BITCH.....ive got two different type of obama shirts on order right now and its because I actually support him for what hes said and believes in....so in the words of a disney movie with a little addition of my own word IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT THE HELL UP...............

ThaTiger23..

Junior Poster

I will wipe my ass with your bullshit t shirt and make you wear that shit. The majority of motherfuckers wearting these t shirts are only wearing the t shirt cause he is black. No other reason and they have no knowledge of obama's track record and voting record. Yes mccain is awful too. This whole election is like a reality show with these amauters trying to win the lotto and become a super millionaire when they become president.
    You sound like that idiot Geraldine Ferraro. It's funny how some whites constantly accuse blacks of playing the race card, but I think whites (i.e worthy2) can be way worse at times. AOL and Youtube threads are running rampant with these types. They never want to give an African-American credit for anything and will undermine everything we do. Mostly, because life hasn't panned out the way they like it, so they must minimize someone else's success to fell better about themselves. Sure, Obama isn't some 30 yr U.S Senator, but neither was Bill Clinton. He was actually younger than Barack, when he got elected and so was John F Kennedy. Being a good President is more about one's inate leadership and diplomacy skills, than how many times they got elected. Your V.P and cabinet can show you the ropes on technical issues, but the question is can you lead. Hillary actually had less experience as an elected politician than Barack did. He was an Illinois State Senator for 8 years and U.S Senator for a little over 2 years. Hillary was a U.S Senator going on 6 years. However, I won't discount her experience as First Lady or trickle down experience from Bill Clinton's Presidency and will give her the nod on experience. However, my main issue with Hillary was her willingness to be a borderline "hawk" during most of the war, to appeal to conservatives, moderate Democrats and suburban Upstate New Yorkers. Now that the war is unpopular, she's on this "no way, no Bush" stuff. Hillary is more apt to make decisions for political reasons, than Barack is. That nonsense with the oil tax rebates was a perfect example. He stood his ground, in spite of the backlash from poor blue collar types, saying it was a waste of time and political grandstanding.

P.S: The only place your bytch @ss would wipe your yourself with an Obama T-Shirt is locked in your own bathroom. Don't get your shyt pushed in trying to be Edward Norton's character from "American X".

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

The majority of motherfuckers wearting these t shirts are only wearing the t shirt cause he is black. No other reason and they have no knowledge of obama's track record and voting record.
    You know I think this is an example of one of those comments that "it says more about the person that makes the statement than it does about whoever he is talking about." In this case, you are the one who sees Obama merely as a "black person." To you, apparently, he has no other dimensions and no other aspects to his personality or his background. Then you project that point of view on others; since Obama is nothing more than a black person, others only support him because he is black, after all there is nothing more to him.

For myself, my support from Obama comes partially from his success at Harvard. He was chosen as editor-in-chief (a major accomplishment) even though he was quite liberal; the reason is that between the liberals and conservatives they were fairly deadlocked on who to pick... but Obama he was good at making the conservatives feel comfortable with him because he sat down and listened to them and really talked to them. Now, I don't think he changed his position much, but he made them feel like he was really taking their views into account, so in the end the conservatives decided that if they couldn't have one of their own then they would rather support Obama. It's a smart way of governing, so to speak, and it's important that everyone's view is heard. Sorry that doesn't fit your "black dude for president" mentality.

Rookie Poster

Your making yourself sound like a 12 year old, C'mon men don't be so consumed about little things. Then again u say that people wearing thise T-shirts are voting for him coz he's black, how about all those who aren't going to vote for him just because he's Black

Don't worry too much about T-shirts

Junior Poster

Go out and get yourself a Noboma T-shirt and wear it prouldly.

let the good times roll..