Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    maybe you should study U.S. politics before you speak on it...Obama is one of the most far left Democrats in the country, and his wife might be even worse...He makes Nancy Pelosi look like Ronald Reagan!
    Did you get a purple mustache drinking that Kool Aid on how liberal Obama is?
    did you miss Statistics 101 in college? you can make the stats say anything you want them to...so just because you claim those other studies are "more accurate" doesn't make them so...

how about instead of speaking of Obama's leanings, name some of the actual change he has been responsible for, other than the blanket statements and rhetoric that he and all of his supporters espouse...

can we get a man elected to the most important position in the world without knowing anything about him? YES, WE CAN!!!!
    I took Statistics 101, but apparently the National Review didn't. They were the ones who did the flawed listings in 2004 and 2008 where the Most Liberal labels were manipulated and manufactured to fit the Democratic nominees. I am not the one "saying" the studies are flawed, political experts and political scientists are. Since their numbers correspond to what the NR's were BEFORE Obama became the nominee, their accuracy is not in question. If you can find a single source to call this into doubt, do so. Because without substantiation, your post was the kind of blanket statement and empty rhetoric you are now claiming to decry.

FK
    While your political experts' " interpretation" of the data probably cannot be disputed... we can dispute the validity of the input data concerning the results.. ie, how many role call votes did Obama miss, and exactly which role call questions did he not respond to compared to other Senators who did. What were the issues, etc.

As you can see, the results you offer as proof he is not the most liberal, are suspect. There are so many ways to skew results.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    ... how many role call votes did Obama miss, and exactly which role call questions did he not respond to compared to other Senators who did. What were the issues, etc.

As you can see, the results you offer as proof he is not the most liberal, are suspect. There are so many ways to skew results.
    Missed roll call votes in the 110h Congress (From The Washington Post)

McCain: 63.8%

Obama: 45.5%

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/
    Holy Crap, Braveman, you are like a stalker. Leave me alone, I really dont have time to address all your IDIOTIC responses attempting to transform my posts.

My response to Ms. Felicia Katt was regarding how the analysis of data can be skewed by the data that was input.

On top of that you farthead, we were talking about in the SENATE, not Congress.

But once again, if you want to use your data, you prove my point. Assuming Obama's missed voting record in the senate is consistent( i believe he had a higher voting rate though) the full picture of Obama cannot be measured because he was absent 45.5%.

Stay on topic, or start a new thread, but don't parse my posts to change the subject we are discussing.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

vietboy (who preaches against platitudes) says:
    The reality is that government is necessary, but capable of great harm.
    True, it's a tautology that government is necessary: because government is just the way a society organizes various aspects of the public life. There are tribal governments and complex industrial nation states. Governments are capable of great harm because people can organize to cause great harm. But people, and therefore governments, can organize to do great good too. It's not a platitude that, in the U.S., government put an end to slavery. Neither is it a platitude that in the U.S. it was people in the guise of government that inoculated a nation full of children and stopped polio in it's tracks.

Sure, people CAN do great harm. But that's not a reason to avoid public projects that have the potential for considerable good. Besides, I really don't believe it's that potential for harm that gives you pause. What libertarians most hate is the fact that they are expected to put selfishness aside and help out sometimes.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

You are right, I had a brain fart of my own.
    However, this message I received in my private email from you was very nice. Dont you think everyone deserves to see it?

Inbox :: Message
    To: Stoked
    Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:44 pm
    Subject: The Senate is part of Congress you stupid mother fucker
    Go back to looking at cock pics. Let the adults discuss politics.

"The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the federal government of the United States, consisting of two houses, the Senate and the House of Representatives. Both senators and representatives are chosen through direct election."

Professional Poster

That's the best you can do? Calling people stupid. You are really pathetic. I almost feel for you, almost. Walk away? Yea, right. You may be a "beauty" on the outside, but you are really ugly on the inside. Please go away, let those who can disagree and remain civil, carry on with our conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    And I stand by my statement. You really are stupid. That's not name calling, that's a point of fact.

You avoided the issues because you knew you were wrong and have to resort to name calling and race baiting. Typical.

You dug yourself into a hole. Now just walk away.

Just walk away....

Keep dodging the issues.

Your mother should have aborted you. The fact is, the world would indeed be a better place without you. You are nothing but a drain on society. You contribute nothing. That is not name calling, that's a true observation based on your posts here.

You keep saying how civil you are, but you are anything but civil. I don't even think you know the meaning of that word. All you do is attack, name call and play the race card. So typical of one who has no intellect, no points to debate, and so has to resort to childish tactics.

I have been civil with you from the start. And yet you attack instead of debating the issues.

The fact is, you are a horrible human being. You are disfigured on the inside and out. You have nothing of worth in your life. You are not loved and you are unable to love.

That's a terrible way to go through life. Are you sure it's worth it for you?

If only you could learn to be a decent person, to act in a civil manner. To learn to read and debate the issues instead of name calling.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

That's the best you can do? Calling people stupid. You are really pathetic. I almost feel for you, almost. Walk away? Yea, right. You may be a "beauty" on the outside, but you are really ugly on the inside. Please go away, let those who can disagree and remain civil, carry on with our conversation.

And I stand by my statement. You really are stupid. That's not name calling, that's a point of fact.

You avoided the issues because you knew you were wrong and have to resort to name calling and race baiting. Typical.

You dug yourself into a hole. Now just walk away.

Just walk away....

Keep dodging the issues.

Your mother should have aborted you. The fact is, the world would indeed be a better place without you. You are nothing but a drain on society. You contribute nothing. That is not name calling, that's a true observation based on your posts here.

You keep saying how civil you are, but you are anything but civil. I don't even think you know the meaning of that word. All you do is attack, name call and play the race card. So typical of one who has no intellect, no points to debate, and so has to resort to childish tactics.

I have been civil with you from the start. And yet you attack instead of debating the issues.

The fact is, you are a horrible human being. You are disfigured on the inside and out. You have nothing of worth in your life. You are not loved and you are unable to love.

That's a terrible way to go through life. Are you sure it's worth it for you?

If only you could learn to be a decent person, to act in a civil manner. To learn to read and debate the issues instead of name calling.

Damn TBTS, straight talk like that is gettin' me all worked up!

Professional Poster

My mother should have aborted me? Now that's not very nice. You should ask your parents what they think of their little boy, you, becoming a crossdresser.

You are not a very nice man. I may not be perfect, but at least I know what I am. Now go and tuck that penis between your legs and go out and service some men.

I tried to be civil, but you clearly do not understand that. You could have left it alone. Now the gloves are off. Bring it on DUDE.

That's how you try to be civil? Once again you proved my point. You don't know the meaning of the word.

I may not be a "nice" man, but I'm more of a man than you! And my parents think I'm the prettiest crossdresser they've ever seen. So there. lol

And how many times now have you said you were "done with me"? 5? 6? 8? 10?

And stop PMing me crying and whining. Grow a set, will you?

I'm being civil with you but you still do the name calling. Unbelieveable.

Since you know what you are, go back to sucking dicks through a glory hole, faggot. You have one more day left of the holiday. Make the most of it.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked

Damn TBTS, straight talk like that is gettin' me all worked up!

LOL, thanks! Glad I could help! I'm just telling it like it is. Keeping it real.

Professional Poster

Listen dude. I was as civil as could be. You kept on insulting me. You even felt the need to mention my mother. So now the gloves are off man. Bring it on sucker. now be a nice boy and go away. Like I said, I can keep this up as long as you can. Have a nice weekend Mr.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

You dumb faggot. You didn't even write anything new. Even your mother is ashamed of you.

Now I'm tired of being civil with you. Here I am being totally civil and you keep name calling. If you keep it up, I'm not going to be civil with you any more.

Oh well.... keep posting. It's a good thing you don't need your hands when you are sucking mens dicks through a glory hole. You can multi-task.

Professional Poster

Come again dude? If you're sleeping, why do you keep on answering man? Come one tough guy. If you run at the mouth, in real life, like you do on this board, I would not be surprised if you get your ass handed to you.

What part of I've stopped being civil to you do you not understand man? Wipe the semen out of your eyes if you can't see.

Listen dude. I was as civil as could be. You kept on insulting me. You even felt the need to mention my mother. So now the gloves are off man. Bring it on sucker. now be a nice boy and go away. Like I said, I can keep this up as long as you can. Have a nice weekend Mr.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

You dumb faggot. You didn't even write anything new. Even your mother is ashamed of you.

Now I'm tired of being civil with you. Here I am being totally civil and you keep name calling. If you keep it up, I'm not going to be civil with you any more.

Oh well.... keep posting. It's a good thing you don't need your hands when you are sucking mens dicks through a glory hole. You can multi-task.

So you've finally melted down, eh? Going back editing your posts, sending PMs, and repeating the same old stuff.

Boring........

Come on, Faggot. Use that little pea brain of yours, pick your knuckles up off the floor, take the dicks out of your mouth & ass and think of something original.

You don't even have any morals or ethics. You claim to be civil, but in truth, you are just an animal.

You poor, dumb, faggot.