Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I'd love to see the form 1040 of some of the girls in this thread who so vociferously support the Democrats.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    I just have a low threshold for fools. I admit that.

Anyway, I'm glad I finally got you to understand where you went wrong... But you sure wasted a lot of my time in doing so. .
    Can you have any sort of discussion without resorting to insults? Again, it speaks volumes about your character. I bet if you knew my ethnicity, you'd start dropping racial insults. Nuff said.

ps: As you can see, I'm able to abstain from personal insults. Get a clue. I'm done with you.
    Ahhhh..... Playing the race card!!! Nice move! I bet if you knew my race, you might think different.

I was very civil and patient with you for the first few responses, but you were in such a hurry to try and prove me wrong or call me out, that you didn't bother to actually read what I said. And when I corrected you, you went off on some other tangent. That annoys me greatly. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were not quite yourself tonight.

After that, I had it with you. Like I said, I cannot stand fools or stupidity. It drives me up a wall. Other people here may have much more tolerance for that than I do. I applaud them. You may be a great guy but tonight you were acting like a jackass.

If you want people to respect you, then have the courtesy to read what they say. If you don't understand it, then just say so rather than posturing and trying to save face. Then maybe you won't have me insulting you again.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Professional Poster

I'm so surprised America is so uptight towards gay and lesbians. We don't know that in Holland. I mean a couple of weeks ago we had the annual Gay Parade in Amsterdam and not only did members of our government were on the boats celebrating Gay Parade but also the mayor of Amsterdam decided to be on a boat just to show his support for all gays and lesbians in Holland. He does kind of stick out on this picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c7c8bbb2_anal1_938.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	239.7 KB 
ID:	196661  

Professional Poster

The King of Holland was also there, well the king of gay Holland that is

Hey is that Lamar there on the left?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c7c8bbb2_anal2_148.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	196665  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

I see NOTHING wrong with a goverment that takes care, educates, and feeds it's people if need be.
    I see EVERYTHING wrong in taking money from MY paycheck to provide assistance to a lazy, 24-year-old mother of 5...
    I'm sure your Republican azz would prefer the taxes from your paycheck go to fund corporate welfare like the no-bid contracts the Bush Adminstration handed over to Halliburton, Blackwater and Bechtel. Why save the U.S taxpayers billions, when you can give no-bid contracts to the companies that your cronies like Dick Cheney use to serve on the board of. Maybe, just maybe, they could have paid for the body armor or other equipment U.S soldiers needed, if they weren't looking out for them and theirs. It takes a lot of nerve and cajones, to send young men and women to a bogus war to risk their lives and not minimize the damage by making sure they're adequately prepared. Christian or not, Bush has some serious answering to do on Judgement Day.

Trannies will be well served to steer clear of this joker. He's closeminded and judgemental. He'll f@ck trannies and black women (light skinned Halle Berry types), but always has some sideways Fox News, Sean Hannity shyt to say about people from both groups. Proof is that dumbazz quote you have under all your posts. Don't you have a daughter that's half black? God help her. Between you and any black women who would actually date a guy who thinks like you, I see a confused, self hating woman of color on the horizon sad to say. Living in NYC, I see these types all the friggin time and I always think about the parents.

5 Star Poster

Republican agenda vs. the Democratic agenda , this is what is all about.

the Democratic voters will find what is wrong with the Republican candidate and vice versa .

the Democratic candidate will promise his suporters what they want to hear , the Republican candidate does the same.

Republicans labels vs. Democratic labels.

I am proud to be a non-american

Hi,

It's interesting to read Americans' perspective on health care. Here in the United Kingdom of course, we have the NHS. I can't quite understand why anyone would believe that the idea of a state helping to provide health care for its citizens is not a good one. Thinking back to my political philosophy days at uni - what purpose does the state serve, after all? Surely at a fundamental level, one can reasonably expect a state to provide for the health and security of its citizens? (While not necessarily expecting such projects to be perfectly run.) If the state cannot do this for its citizens, then what good is it, exactly?

(Edit) It's quite shocking too to think that one could have to pay thousands of dollars for prescription drugs. Here we pay a flat rate of five pounds for each "script". That is to say, each drug that one is prescribed. If two different drugs were prescribed by one's GP, then the local chemist would charge a tenner (2 x £5). I believe I'm right in saying that down in England the old charges still apply (approx £6.80)

5 Star Poster

To Allanah's orginal post.

The real answer is as follows.

1.) There are plenty of GLBT people who are conservative about everything but their sexual lifestyle or whatever alternative thing they are into. They are the gay Christian/Jewish/Muslim's who march in the parade even as other Christian/Jewish/Muslims protest it. They are the black people who do not believe in affirmative action and achieved the dream without it. They are the one's who while they are a minority do not blame the majority for all their troubles. Lastly they are the one's who know that no one party will always look out for their interest.

2.) Your own POV is part of why you cannot understand this. That's right I blame YOU for your problem with this. You must understand democrats are not automatically on your side. Here in Chicagoland, for instance, MOST of the religious fundamentalist of all faith's and denominations are also black people who are democrats![/i] Republicans are not always on the non progressive side of things. (Like our last republican Governor who commuted every sentence on death row to life in prison and Freed many of the inmates outright.) Basically what you said is true only if a sterotype of all repblicans as being gay hating, racist, tea totaling, WASP's was reality. Reality is just not that simple.

I am voting for Barrack Obama. In my life I have voted Green (Nadir) for president because I believed most in their ideas. I am voting now for Obama because I beleive in his idea's. If Obama proved between now and November to be a complete idiot (like if he wanted to go to war with Pakistan a country that has Nuclear weapons and would use them to defend itself... as anyone would) I would then have to vote for the lesser of two idiots. God I wish we had a really viable third party. In sha Allah we will have one in my life time.

Quote Originally Posted by michale22
    Long live Obama
    Oh yeah, he'll CHANGE every thing. What that might be no one knows.

" I don't pay them(Women) for sex, I pay them to leave".

Charlie Sheen

Junior Poster

Religious people are the most scary, regardless of political stripe.

Those who find sanctity in extreme forms of devotion are definitely trying to compensate for impure thoughts and actions.

Fools who find solace through unilateral conversations with our holy sadist in heaven, and who claim to know what the heavenly dictator desires, are not only deluded fools but dangerous and capable of horrific crimes.

Even religious moderates are scary because they provide cover to the extremists by defending the legitimacy of religion, and they make a passive contribution to religious bigotry.

Then there are the overt crimes, of which murder and terrorism (Religion of Peace) and child rape (Catholic priests) are the most timely examples.

Even Bill Clinton, the southern Baptist, was a sex addict who bombed a pharmaceutical plant in Sudan without warning, killling at least 1 person directly and untold people indirectly, just so that he could distract political attention at home.

Con-men like Bill Clinton, who use religion to win political sincerity, are scary.