Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default How the Red Light District in Amsterdam works

I've uploaded a clip on RS of how the RLD works in Amsterdam and I did it because from 0:30 till 1:45 they actually show the famous Bloedstraat where all the tgirls work.

I made a direct Link

Junior Poster

i guess they get a lot of guys to stay if they go in for "just a minute" to see what they have to show them :P

Junior Poster

I hope that the videographer is a good swimmer, because as soon as the girls discover the hidden camera, he and his camera are going to be drowning in the nearest canal there.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz
    I hope that the videographer is a good swimmer, because as soon as the girls discover the hidden camera, he and his camera are going to be drowning in the nearest canal there.
    bullshit, I walked down that street in the daytime when I was there and one of those whores posed for a pic when I whipped out the cameraphone

that whole strip is funny though, those chicks all have "rape" in their eyes behind the glass

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz
    bullshit, I walked down that street in the daytime when I was there and one of those whores posed for a pic when I whipped out the cameraphone
    yeah, but I also saw a couple of gg's and tg's almost gettin' into a physical fight with a few fellow yanks for tryin' to take some pix. One of the tg's even yelled @ one of these guys, quote: "that muncher-boy should piss off and take his pic shooting NDBF-friend elsewhere, before I go all john bobbit on you" Everybody started laughing, even all of them drunk brits.

that whole strip is funny though, those chicks all have "rape" in their eyes behind the glass
    clearly you haven't been often to 'Dam....the "funny" thing is that a lot of these girls are being coerced to sell their bodies ( I'm not sure if this also is the case with TG's....hence, the "rape" look in some of these girls' eyes. I'm glad my dutch friends can help me identify which of them girls are brought w/ a cunt-wagon....

Yo, Dinand, can you corroborate that its kelly I'm looking @ @ 1:22 (w/ the white thong)
    I paid this bitch 100 euros for a bbbj, after like 10 minutes, she basically said we're done, you have to pay more or jack urself off in the corner
    ....this bitch is a waste of money, geezzzzz.

Do you (or ur friends) have some 411 a/o names of these tg's??:
    0:45 and 0:51

mrbig

p.s. maybe you should post this link in the dutch thread. All this dutch related stuff is too damn scattered already.... it takes ages for people from outside Holland to look for relevant info on the dutch tranny scene on this board, allrighty....

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

nah I'm going back this Xmas, should be fun

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

nah I'm going back this Xmas, should be fun
    I'm going every fucking year baby, prob. 'round Xmas time also
    I'm not sure what you are into, but if you like big and I mean BIG tits, you should go to GG Anna, shes peddling her ass in "la vie en rose".

In my book, shes one of the best peter-eaters on the RLD.
    .....and you should def. go to "my" favourite TG girl (see my sig) Daniella aka Carmen. She does everything you like (passive, active, and whatever else is on ur perverted mind) and simply is my first choice in Holland....

mrbig

Default Re: How the Red Light District in Amsterdam works

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    I've uploaded a clip on RS of how the RLD works in Amsterdam and I did it because from 0:30 till 1:45 they actually show the famous Bloedstraat where all the tgirls work.

I made a direct Link
    Clicks link...

RIFF4XeAVI LIST2hdrlavih8V:`LISTtstrlstrh8vidsDIVX u:`strf((`DX50LISTjstrlstrh8auds@Gs trfU"V@ JUNKLISTqSmovi01wb  YwI,ƴYhy$&}?0/ =?r]4a !. +vMO"| 䐘zYBˌ9wcч$ 7CM?o4!ԆZh y~Ȣ~Օ Z$FHlf0ui؈ I"R1pWq^{U@qAX gLٷ6w;W.S  !D*پ`ӱVSN"D cOV?₰Θ?coq2mw]˴fx4 WrTwuJuެ5*JTg81 ,Z=JYִ{ +PkLz9!\v^5ԁV݁5 \U ZU1J1vcRЋG>3d` QgC_Y^g~G`"(\DRݸ{*xƒgahu6[̵2Rt8H[.@z&R enR{ ?RWO n| vT irS Kvhr uUo2SKA!nP8BH, xXU1(8"bPpI4Ho몗U_@&4$0p@"M+Z&eC K)e'Mٲ .M0 7PkV;}MPiM(8I

O

K

WTCF?

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Rookie Poster

You don't just click the link. You right-click on it, and save it. It's an AVI file.

Professional Poster

Yo, Dinand, can you corroborate that its kelly I'm looking @ @ 1:22 (w/ the white thong)
    I can't confirm it for sure. She looks pretty hot though.

And yeah there are various no-photo's signs in the RLD. And maybe some girls can be cool about it I only saw the other side. Some girls can actually walk out their window and start a fight or perhaps her pimp who she can call. But I guess the guys in this clip used a very small camera hidden somehwere.