Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Yo, Dinand, can you corroborate that its kelly I'm looking @ @ 1:22 (w/ the white thong)
    I can't confirm it for sure. She looks pretty hot though.

And yeah there are various no-photo's signs in the RLD. And maybe some girls can be cool about it I only saw the other side. Some girls can actually walk out their window and start a fight or perhaps her pimp who she can call. But I guess the guys in this clip used a very small camera hidden somehwere.
    I already thought I recognized her from that vid. Just what you said, she looks hot [ has a great voice] but that’s about it. The funny thing was, that when she sort of kicked me out, Kanyes song was playing on her radio….can you believe this shit???

BTW, what about the girls @ 0:45 and 0:51? Can you still help us w/ some NAMES and INFO (e.g. work schedule and such) ? I don't remember seeing those 2 before.…but then again, this vid is prob' veryyyy old…tks.

mrbig

Professional Poster

Sorry man, I don't know who they are. Too bad PeterK was banned from here, I'm pretty sure he would know who they are!

Professional Poster

Btw, I was out of bandwith so I had to change the direct link to an indirect link but it still works.

Rookie Poster

Some of the whores in that video were begging them to come in. It's not a good idea to openly video them, but if you're discrete you can get away with it. How long ago was that video clip taken by the way?

Professional Poster

I'm not sure how old the video is, could be a few years ago actually since it looks pretty crowded behind the windows and now it's less.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Yo, Dinand, can you corroborate that its kelly I'm looking @ @ 1:22 (w/ the white thong)
    I can't confirm it for sure. She looks pretty hot though.
    It's Kelly. If you look at the reviews it's hit or miss with her. Negotiate

Member Rookie Poster

simple..show them the money and fuck them hard!!!!!AGHAHHAA

YARRACUDA

Also heading over to Amsterdam around 6th December, any recommendations or advice welcome on the best places, tgs etc..

What a bizzar subject for a video ! "who much do you charge"..."50euro ok thanks bye"