Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default So my gg gf wanted to have anal....oy vey

So my gg gf of a few years finally got the hint...i like anal!
    Ok cool I say, let's get a little toy and lots of lube and work your but a little.....that went over ok.
    The rest....well it all went over like a lead baloon!
    An hour or so of foreplay, check
    Lube lube and more lube, check
    Toy work, check...sort of.
    She was so erratic. How can I put this....ok toy half way in was ok 50% of the time and the other 50% it hurt take it out? But you just had it in there no more than 10 seconds ago..no matter how deep or what angel...it was the same....ok now not ok 10seconds from now....frustration city.
    But we did that for a solid half an hour. Even did a bit of ass toy vibrator action to giver her a nice long orgasam..which she liked.
    Ok now time for the little guy to make a run in........ah....no.
    Most unsatisfying sex of my life, she wiggled like a god damn roap.....hold still woman...it's a dick not a freaking flag pole!....now stop pushing me back with you leggs I'm not even....oh fuck this....I'm going downstairs and makign my self a martini.
    I've had a lot of girl friends in my life, and a good 70% not only liked anal but asked for it.....but not.....damn those freaking chemicals....I'm stuck with this one.
    I'm telling you it would be great if my dick and my brain would talk to each other every now and again so they would both come to like the same girl at the same time.
    So for you guys who are getting anal all the time....fuck you! Oh and thank your lucky starts!
    Me....well.....I'll figure something out i guess...maybe I'll go lefty?

ps
    Oh and who ever came up with the idea that Scandanavian girls are kinky....well they were just full of shit! They aren't.....they look good with the blong hair and the blue eyes but they aren't kinky. Now lating girl onthe other hand....ay papi!

"How you doin!"

Professional Poster

Thanks for sharing this with us, always intresting to read how these go but......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pichers1_214.jpg 
Views:	1267 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	196551  

Silver Poster

I love that!
    I'm stealing that picture...no no pics I'm very sorry.
    Look I was initially thinking woo hoo this is going to be fun....but it ended with me making a dirty martini and the kitchen and having a nice long talk with my brain and my dick about getting along and picking the right girl that will keep all three of us happy!

"How you doin!"

Silver Poster

You know I should have known better...this girl...well she's strange.
    Said she wanted to go roller blading in the park (central park) noticed she had the right gear so I said sure....we skate up this little hill in the park get to the top and she tells me she is affraid of going downhill....
    the girl comes from a country with out hills...why didn't she tell me. So I tell her to hold on to my back and I'll guide her down......
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
    we get to the bottom and she is still screaming. Oh yeah nothing like looking like a nut job in the park.....hell even the peg legged brake dancer was looking normal compared to what she was doing.

Two months later, she sees I have rock climbing geer asks if she can try it....ok we go the rock gym she climbs a little says she likes it. I suprise her and buy her the geer...she rented the first time.
    Does ok the next few times we go and then she went scatter brained for a second and dropped me....from 20ft. I luckly grabbed the roap on the way down and let loose with a string of profanities that would make most sailors blush and walk away...damn it woman roap burn hurts.
    So no more roller blading and no more rock climbing and as of Friday night....no more anal.
    I'm affraid to tell this girl about my other hobbies and or likes...I'm affraid she will fuck those up to.
    I can see it now..."Hay want some sushi?" we get there and she neglets to tell me she is algertic to....fill in the blank.

"How you doin!"

Silver Poster

2 years now.
    We are planning on going skiing this winter....she says she knows how to ski but just incase I'll bring an extra med kit with me.

"How you doin!"

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

be greatful that you have someone that takes an intrest in what you like and stop complaining. your an idiot! even people with decent relationships rarely try to please each other so completly

Junior Poster

2 words for you

Anal Ease

google it buy it have her use it a few mins before you do the deed and she will have no problems at all.

Veteran Poster

Not the way it works with a GG SXFX. It's all about getting her relaxed and gradually working her up gradually over time. Not this time,next,time,but until she's ready and can easily handle bigger then you. Million things going on between the ears that need to be quieted. Cleanliness,pain,naughtiness,what if ?,carpet,getting supper ready... Gradually working her up starting with a tiny toy, and no goal each session besides massage,relaxation,and making the experince positive and letting her center each time. Maybe some oral at the end with the toy still inserted to get used to the dual sensation later. This takes time and the focus has to be all on her reneforcing the positve feelings and making her feel special. The bad thing with a GG is get it wrong the first time and it's going to be a long time if ever b4 you get to try again. Time to start thinking about buying some incense,candles,good bottle of wine and finding some soft music and brushing up on massage skills.

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    2 words for you

Anal Ease

google it buy it have her use it a few mins before you do the deed and she will have no problems at all.
    If anal ease worked well enough to prevent pain, it would require an Rx slip.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Anal ease works for me. I still would feel a little pain in the beginning but not quite like if I use an ordinary lube. It does it job pretty well I would have to say.

"There's a certain satisfaction In a little bit of pain".

Eroti-ca

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol